Canada is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada is a joke

Do these coaches have licenses, its repetitive cyclical embarrassing.
    B.S football. The thing is most of their players have west Indian background, is it the water or air.

They need a RSPL coach.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mexico and the USA are not impressive,we will be having a new GC champion and I hope its JA.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Calm down Sir X!!! I know Jamaica's recent performances show growth & promise, and winning the GC is possible, BUT be measured because it's a long road.......Summer '19 is Gold Cup; Fall '19 is Nations League; and Spring '20 is World Cup Qualifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
        Do these coaches have licenses, its repetitive cyclical embarrassing.
        B.S football. The thing is most of their players have west Indian background, is it the water or air.

They need a RSPL coach.
        Yep. No individual skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Mexico and the USA are not impressive,we will be having a new GC champion and I hope its JA.
          Noted.

Will get back to this later.

You cannot identify good football if it lick you on the lug and gob like suh.....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It's best you get back to ( it) later.Your expertise is valued .

Comment

Just seems this team would have had a better chance of qualifying for the WC now...
              It is imperative that we identify what is responsible for the improvements , and build on it.
              There are shortfalls(as with most of the regional teams),but our team appears to be on par with the better teams...
              The greatest test for my team is how will it react should it finds itself trailing in a game, will it show maturity by sticking to how it routinely plays?

Comment

Usaf

Trust me I am not worried of your and Mexico demise.

Comment

I know you are trying to say something but it is hiding behind the wit or sarcasm.. What exactly are you saying?

Comment

Despite the loss, Canada played well imo.

Based on their performance they could make it up to the semis.

HL

Comment

It’s not a sprint it’s a marathon. I was not sure about the coach comming over from the women’s program and this was really his first hard game and I saw a young talented group who will get better. He did not play Junior Houilett and all in all a couple of naive mistakes playing through the middle and that’s the difference. I don’t know dah Breda on about.

Comment

Agree with him that the USMNT isn't impressive, and I don't think we'll see them playing GOOD soccer & being competitive until we get a qualified & experienced head coach. From what I've seen, they could get knocked out in the quarter-final.......With Mexico, they're without their top 4-5 players, and I think Tata is more focused on WC qualifying, as he allowed their top players to decide if they wanted to play. Even with that they're a top team, in the GC, and can win it.

Comment

Jamaica has a good team, and with a few more pieces added & more playing time together, they'll be in the thick of things, come WC qualifying, and you have a coach who knows what it takes to qualify for the WC.......For WC qualifying, I give Mexico the edge, with their talent & experience, BUT I think this will be the most competitive CONCACAF WC qualifying tournament.

Comment

Mexico's demise???

Comment

X is mad...as a shad.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X