• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...Must Win Game Coming Up Now...

or the gap widens

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

Not gonna mock him for that. Cavani missed the open goal.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

that ball was behind cavani...he did well to get it that close on target...rashford should have taken the shot first time...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          that ball was behind cavani...he did well to get it that close on target...rashford should have taken the shot first time...
          Not taking the header, I talking a shot that went wide for which a corner was given. The keeper was out of the frame of the goal and he failed to hit the target.

Yeah, we can claim that Marcus should have taken the shot first time, but since I cannot control a ball I am not gonna 2nd guess the player on that play.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As fans we have the expert right to criticise. Rashford got three clean chances to take the shots on goal. Rashford and Martial are not natural strikers. The overthink their shots, especially rashford.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              As fans we have the expert right to criticise. Rashford got three clean chances to take the shots on goal. Rashford and Martial are not natural strikers. The overthink their shots, especially rashford.
              I keep looking at it Jangle. BT says to take it first time, looking at it, easier said than done. The right foot shot was there, but it would have been blocked. Mi nuh see how he would have scored.

Comment

he controlled the ball with his left foot...should have struck it one time with the left...open goal to the keeper's left...not an easy strike but it was on...

Comment

If you don’t shoot you won’t score. Rashford has to see the goal to score instead of feeling and knowing where the goal is. It’s called instinct.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Comment

A few games aback, Greenwood opted to take a shot when I thought it would be better if he 'cut back', it was only after the replay I realized the defender was well positioned to handle my preferred option, and Greenwood knew it.
                      Snapshot takers likely Berbie, van Perdue would have taken the shot but I will not fault Rashford, if memory serves me correct, he completed the pass, resetting another point of attack.
                      The whole forward-line was pathetic, Rashford is exactly the player we can depend on to make amends.
                      What is good for Telles is good for Shaw, he was far from convincing, he has been consistently solid for a awhile prior to the game.
                      I really would love to see we build a striker partnership between Cavani and Greenwood.

Comment

........suh Rock-ingham, call OGS an tell him nuh. A think you ave im numba.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                        X