My fellow Manuligans .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Manuligans .

This Alex Telles deal joins the impressive list of worthy upgrades, he is a defensive presence and an offensive one too. Shaw will be spending a great deal of time on the bench, and just perhaps(alluding to Martial and Telles combination dominating the left flank)Wan will get assistance..from one of the midfielders in advancing the ball.
    I am not particularly intrigued by Cavani, but I am mindful that he will bring to the side that impressionable fighting spirit, historically, we always had a veteran striker schooling the heir to the throne, and he will score goals.

McTominay is of the utmost importance to achieving a worthy midfield, I would use van de Beek, Bruno or Pogba,and McTominay.
    As far as I am concerned, we need a defender to partner up with Bailly .
    Yeah, at least one more acquisition.

How much im cost you ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A bargain, under 20m.

Comment

I saw the LB that we allowed to go to Tottenham and tears almost came to my eyes. For under 30m.......
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I saw the LB that we allowed to go to Tottenham and tears almost came to my eyes. For under 30m.......
          The mananger said, sell James for 25m to Leeds. The board in their wisdumb said "Noooo!" At MU people don't know their roles. The board knows more than the manager. The execs cannot make a signing in secret. Every news media know who MU is interested in before MU know they were interested.

This now beyond comical. Evra said something I was pondering from last season. In his first season Harry was made captain. What did that say about the rest of the squad?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The fact is Manu should have gotten either Sancho or Grealish. To get Grealish all they had to do was send a midfielder like lingard, or Pereira with the backup goalie and 45 million. Van de beek is good but you need someone who can hold the ball and create.

Manu needed to sell Jones, Smalling and Rojo then bring in a Good centerback.

I am not sure Bailly is the answer, as he is too eratic at times and as you see how he gave away that goal. Mcquire is very good at certain things but you need a defender with speed and composure around there with him. Manu need to work on their defensive shape and we too many midfielders who are not really good at defending.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              The fact is Manu should have gotten either Sancho or Grealish. To get Grealish all they had to do was send a midfielder like lingard, or Pereira with the backup goalie and 45 million. Van de beek is good but you need someone who can hold the ball and create.

Manu needed to sell Jones, Smalling and Rojo then bring in a Good centerback.

I am not sure Bailly is the answer, as he is too eratic at times and as you see how he gave away that goal. Mcquire is very good at certain things but you need a defender with speed and composure around there with him. Manu need to work on their defensive shape and we too many midfielders who are not really good at defending.
              The funny thing is MU turned their backs on Smalling because he is not a ball handler. Strange enough he went to Roma score more than all the current defenders and Roma is insisting on signing him. We got ball handlers who cannot defender. Seeing Son running at DeGea, I just pictured him smiling in a brothel.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                A bargain, under 20m.
                Evra said to get rid of Harry ,didn't Ole sanction this buy ?

https://youtu.be/5ZiNNlZF7jg
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X