Facundo Pellistri, now this is an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facundo Pellistri, now this is an

unexpected signing. Just reviewed him on youtube. Wish him luck.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He is miles behind Rashford, Martial, and Greenwood, arguably, a prospect just like James.
    Was hoping for player capable of making pinpoint crosses into the box, and an experienced one to aid in the development of Wan.
    We do,however,turn mere prospects into superstars.
    Selling Smalling and not identifying a solid defensive pair is potentially a costly oversight.
    I hope we keep James.

Comment

Manu seems to be buying for two years from now. They don't seem to care about Ole's future. They needed to buy a Grealish or a Sancho, sell 3 defender and a goalie, plus a few midfielder who is not getting games and bought a good centerback.

Woody need to go. Even if he gives up buying player he will still want to dominate the purse string. Also Ole have to do better, get in someone to work on defense and defensive shape. Big Sam could fix that in one week as a consultant. It has been too poor for the last few weeks from all the players except the goalie and Rashford.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They definitely want Sancho but his club is making it very difficult.
        OGS has to retool Man U by having the side become thorough, emphasis has to be placed on off the ball movements, and putting in a concerted effort to regain possession.
        I suspect we are going to look much better when the season resumes.
        We need a new captain, someone who will demand better from his teammates...
        As is, Greaish would probably hardly make an impact because of the prevailing mindset of our players.

I am typically against giving the armband to a newbie, but our case is unique because none of the veterans displayed the needed qualities, having said that, I would make Bruno the interim captain given he rebuked James...., and have requested that his teammates to put in a collective effort in defending.

Comment

Grealish would make a difference. You see those passes to minors? Imagine those passes to Rashford, and Greenwood? He would pull player to him. None of Manu midfielder can hold up the ball like him. Anyway that a water under the bridge.

Bruno has also been part of the bad defending. He maybe best fit for captain but at this stage I don't know who should get it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            He is miles behind Rashford, Martial, and Greenwood, arguably, a prospect just like James.
            Was hoping for player capable of making pinpoint crosses into the box, and an experienced one to aid in the development of Wan.
            We do,however,turn mere prospects into superstars.
            Selling Smalling and not identifying a solid defensive pair is potentially a costly oversight.
            I hope we keep James.
            Have you seen him play???? I haven’t so I’ll withhold my judgment. James is a failure. Poor scouting by us. Good thing he wasn’t expensive even though we overpaid for him.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The captaincy should be taken away from RBF (Resting Bitch Face). The most visible replacement is Bruno or Matic. Rashford is maturing into a nice young leader.

The elephant in the room though is Pogba. He needs to deliver on his price tag this season. He’s our second highest paid player, and our most talented but he’s yet to show his worth consistently. He’s in the process of renegotiating his contract for more money and he hasn’t delivered anything yet. He is a defensive liability to the team.

OGS honeymoon is over and he will be deservedly judged on what he puts out on the field this season. He cannot hide behind Woodward because he came out in full support of him and the board. Going forward he has to make some very harsh decisions for the benefit of the team. He’s already blundered by bringing in Pogba too early and leaving out van Bleek. He also needs to get more out of Pogba when he plays. His biggest problem however goes without saying, is fixing the defense. He has until Christmas to save his job.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

christmas??? you give him a long time. Two more games like the last 3 and he is in problem.

Comment

Working...
                X