Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin
    https://tourismembassy.com/en/news/t...urism-industry

I understand some people are stuck in there own corners but you can find the information if you want it. Some open minds are needed.
    Sass. You are making yourself a laughing-stock. You are submitting evidence that oppose the point you are trying to support. I mean, I have never seen anyone reasoning like this.

Comment

Steve Jobs said: "technology is nothing. What's important is that you have a faith in people, that they're basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they'll do wonderful things with them.”

We have the tools. Now the question is: what are we going to do with them?

This basically explains the dependency.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Steve Jobs said: "technology is nothing. What's important is that you have a faith in people, that they're basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they'll do wonderful things with them.”

We have the tools. Now the question is: what are we going to do with them?

This basically explains the dependency.
        Actually your quote and inference explain that you’re indeed a Dummy

Thought I could avoid the description but you consistently post as a Dummy would. If it walks and talks like a Dummy... Carry on in pieces
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Boss, after all this time, some people here are still behaving in this way? This is the reason why the potential of this site was so severely stunted.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

What unfulfilled "potential" did this site have??

One thing I saw was that the site became a haven for criminal supporters expressing those views without any criticism. Where were you then?
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X