No announcement yet.

X: Heavyweight Stiglitz weighs in on BRICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is an idiot,cant formulate or present his arguing point, so he points to others, ask me he says.....lol.

I am tempted to call him a liar but I am tired of seeing him cry.A word of advice Sass,nothing is wrong in saying you dont know ,and 2nd some posts stay away from it to save yourself some face.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That is the reason why is compared it to the LUMA.

Think. If there was a currency could I compare it to a concept of LUMA by the Jamaican Maroons??? Why do always want a fight? There was talk of BRICS currency and some on this forum digested it.

there is none BRIBS or LUMA. bwoy oh boy, there is no point to win here man. relax yourself.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So you call my name as reference,said you are joking about Luma and you dont expect people to question your ethics and sanity.

Yuh narmalOnly Trump reasons like that.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I guess it's difficult for me to comprehend gibberish in response to a serious post of mine. My apologies
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            The guy is an idiot,cant formulate or present his arguing point, so he points to others, ask me he says.....lol.

I am tempted to call him a liar but I am tired of seeing him cry.A word of advice Sass,nothing is wrong in saying you dont know ,and 2nd some posts stay away from it to save yourself some face.
            ouch
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Working...
              X