HL!!!.......I don't know what's happening at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......I don't know what's happening at

AUFC, but on behalf of DC United I'd like to thank you for this transfer: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...ockbuster-deal

Kissteeeet!

Something is happening within the ranks in ATLUTD. It is lead by Darren Eales.

The ATLUTD forum is on fire with the selling of one of out best utility player.

I am VEX !!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

AUFC must be confident they'll sign those 3 South Americans & 1 French player they're reportedly negotiating for. They've stacked up some money from the Nagbe, LGP & Gressel transfers, and they've freed up 3 international spots, with Barco, Barco & Remedi getting permanent residency.......Let's see how this works out.

Comment

Not impressed at all. Pogba was also a French citizen so they wanted one they could have kept him -. letting go of Gressel and Nagby at the sametime give up a lot of fight and attacking balls to the forward.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X