Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolls-Royce reports record loss as travel slumps

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53929215

Rolls-Royce makes money not from the sale of engines, but from their use. When planes stop flying - as they have done during the pandemic - its revenues slow to a trickle. It has responded with a swingeing cost-cutting programme, with 9,000 jobs going.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Rolls-Royce employs 50,000 people around the world, about half of them in the UK.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

no worry a just the cleaners and security them lay off. All the Engineers and managers still have them job. LOL!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lol
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X