Congrats to Sir X and the Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Sir X and the Trinity

After 20 years of predictions it’s safe to say congratulations to Liverpool for finally winning the EPL. 22 points is insurmountable.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    After 20 years of predictions it’s safe to say congratulations to Liverpool for finally winning the EPL. 22 points is insurmountable.
    I appreciate the sentiment as a LFC supporter, but whe "X and the Trinity" come into this? That's a man who has tasted victory a few times with City!

...and never underestimate the power of the "boca de cabra".... mi all hear rumour seh Coronavirus gwoin shut down d season! When LFC get the 18 points I will crack the bubbly!

And I would be remiss if I didn't hail out Scaly, wherever he may be!

And I should also say good afternoon to the other two of the three amigos (X being one), HL and BT!
    Peter R

Comment

A good good afternoon to you PR.

WE are still going to win the league.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Peter

You asked where did I and the Trinity come into this,do we need to rehash history? We came into it,when we rejected, rebutted and cast out your false gospel.The gospel according to paul " if you dont support us when we are losing dont support us when we are winning ".We came about when you rejected more with less ,when you said the owners arent rich enough,we would be in relegation for a long time, all we needed was a 30 goal a season striker,mignolet wasn't a problem, it's the owners club to do as they please, club value is based on purchase price and wage bill.You want more ,Rodgers could grow with the club and the kicker ,we should forego the champions league to concentrate on the Prem. We came about when you forgot the tenets of the LFC ,the Trinity ! . AT A FOOTBALL CLUB THERE IS A TRINITY,THE FANS,PLAYERS AND MANAGERS,OWNERS DONT COME INTO IT,BUT TO WRITE CHECKS.

Gi mi ,mi ratings! It's no coincide yuh bredda missing,im shame.Yuh nuh ave none.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

More Proof !

It was apt, and affectionate. A difficult few years had seen the Wearside lad left in the career equivalent of no-man’s land, reduced to tears on one occasion in the Melwood car park after being informed the club had given a green light to sell him to Fulham as part of a deal to acquire the services of Clint Dempsey.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/0...beating-heart/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yeah, big hear for Liverpool. Big up to all the seniors - Liverpool diehart who waited 30 years for a tittle. Bigup Paul and Peter, Mosiah. Big up to X, him stay onboard this year. LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dont leave out Courtney the big man himself.... X is a man city fan.. ole waggonist.

Comment

Yadda yadda yadda... you can't rewrite your own history of bailing out bredrin! D'as all!
                Peter R

Comment

Like you cant of sabotage,5th columnist!

Comment

When you start to write English I might be able to respond! LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

Same ting BR tell Firmino when im ave im ,left,right wing and right back to the bench.

Comment

Working...
                      X