No announcement yet.

Well look at that.. Darren Mattocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrogance never left him, thats what makes him di Big Balla. cc Saurez, Messi, Tevez,Nandi etc.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You need a big humble pie, that big and tuff like a rahtid car tire fi nyam. When you done you can go check yu dentist.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

From Rucks to Big Balla, mi say.A typical Jamaican story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8WRzdN43BI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D_ylIJe3tY

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you just read what I wrote?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

without the additional arrogance......did i miss something ?

Comment

yes the word "additional" says a lot.

Comment

The whole sentence structure but hey , happy labor day.

Comment

" Mattocks had a very arrogant confidence"

That was the first part of he sentence. and the last part say "without the additional arrogance".

What is your point again??

Comment

Not going there Johnny , this is too easy and I dont want to come off as abusive.

Happy labor day.

Comment

There performances compared to that of Hector was like the pits to good...but Hector is vilified?
                      Come on Karlus, as a former teacher it is Their, not There when the word is used in this instance. You always seem to not to be able to differentiate between the two.

Otherwise, I agree with you again.

Sorry, I couldn't let that one slide.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The booers are some ignorant MoFos. That is all I will say on that.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          alexis sanchez ...arsenal
                          Here's the play...his rate of production does not factor in chances denied his TEAM and thus himself! My experience tells me that his TEAM and himself would have been even more productive against top TEAMs...forget the 'bre-bre' for a moment! Think the EPL's top 10 and the 'I so desperately want us to win' Champions League!!!

Alex Sanchez if he brings his TEAM more into play should be (would be) putting up TH14 type scoring numbers!...and assists in the Cesc Fabregas range!!! OK! I *have not checked TH14's or Cesc's numbers before posting...but I am talking numbers comparable to the very best in World Football!!! Football among other things is a game of Give and thou shalt receive!

*So it is my perception
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

why didn't you check?! you should check before passing a comment like that. creative though..... invent a fact to support your argument...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                              Come on Karlus, as a former teacher it is Their, not There when the word is used in this instance. You always seem to not to be able to differentiate between the two.

Otherwise, I agree with you again.

Sorry, I couldn't let that one slide.
                              I have to admit I make that mistake often...and often on re-reading correct same.

I know the difference...although I had a discussion once where I suggested "there" was always used for innate objects and "their" for living things when used in the context of "belonging to". I think you were the one insisting that is not the case. "Their" should always be used in the "belonging to" context.

NB: Just went up and made the change...i.e. "There" to "Their".
                              Thanks, Mr. Tillamawin!!!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The booers spent their hard-earned cash to see the Boyz put in a decent performance. Jerking around with the ball, especially by players in vulnerable positions was not really what they bargained for.

It's all about the spectators!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X