• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF. US1, Ecuador 2

A part of your is answered.

Tab should be gone.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I wasn't hoping for the U20 to lose, I just didn't expect much more than another quarter-final exit. Not getting excited over any Tab Ramos coached team, but I hope the reports are true, and he'll leave this year.
    The team that I want to lose is the USMNT - don't want them to reach the Gold Cup semi-final. Can't believe I'm wishing for that, but it's the only way I see them firing Berhalter.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
      I wasn't hoping for the U20 to lose, I just didn't expect much more than another quarter-final exit. Not getting excited over any Tab Ramos coached team, but I hope the reports are true, and he'll leave this year.
      The team that I want to lose is the USMNT - don't want them to reach the Gold Cup semi-final. Can't believe I'm wishing for that, but it's the only way I see them firing Berhalter.
      Agreed on both fronts. Tab not the right guy neither is Berhalter.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

All these hires were a result of NEPOTISM, especially Gregg Berhalter - His brother, Jay Berhalter, is the COO of USSF, who was instrumental in hiring Earnie Stewart, who was instrumental in hiring Gregg, who's also his friend.

Comment

Working...
        X