Congrats Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Boyz

This victory is looong over-due. came on the day I celebrated my tenth wedding anniversary as well. Sorta in the dog-house today as a result of being on the computer on anniversary night...walking a very thin line today...but it was not in veign as i saw a termendous game from my team.

Congrats Boyz, rough up them yanks on Tuesday.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Yuh can fix yuh signature now. Dem days are long gone!

Hope yuh nuh get ntn from yuh wife till all next year!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

big up fan. good to see you bout.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Welcome back man. Yuh deh a street again?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Yuh can fix yuh signature now. Dem days are long gone!

Hope yuh nuh get ntn from yuh wife till all next year!
          No man, not changing that signature. Funny that we played the USA so many times under Boxhills tenure and couldnt get the win until Burrell come back in charge. Ah bway.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Welcome back man. Yuh deh a street again?
            Tilla, i tried number of occasions to log in and it kept telling me that my account is not valid. So i figured Mosiah banned me to keep me silent re Boxhill. Came back today and suddenly my account has been reinstated

that win over the US was sweet.

Comment

Yes, at times like this all transgressions are forgiven. It is surprising we have not seen TK and his alter ego Pepsi as yet.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

How many times did we not win under Burrell prior to yesterday?!?

Give Boxhill 40 tenures like Burrell and all Mexico we would beat in the Azteca.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In fact, that is what I did.

What?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You nuh have nuh shame. After you and Boxhll hijack the National program and destroy our fifa rankings.

Comment

Sounds like Mosiah and him gestapo crew yes.....
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

But looked what it did for the Captain's resolve! It kicked the complacency and bread-baking to the curb! He came back swinging!

You are welcome!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X