JFF: Kudos & Castigation for Ricketts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF: Kudos & Castigation for Ricketts

We must protect the legacy of 2019. On the morning of the 18th, we will be opening a Concacaf B licence course in Kingston, where we are empowering coaches who will coach at age 12 and under. We want to ensure that we integrate a number of women into this, we want to ensure that these coaches can coach others to ensure that we reach out to girls who have been inspired by the qualification of our national team,” Ricketts told The Gleaner.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ramme-ricketts

Can Cedella run for JFF president ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X
    We must protect the legacy of 2019. On the morning of the 18th, we will be opening a Concacaf B licence course in Kingston, where we are empowering coaches who will coach at age 12 and under. We want to ensure that we integrate a number of women into this, we want to ensure that these coaches can coach others to ensure that we reach out to girls who have been inspired by the qualification of our national team,” Ricketts told The Gleaner.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ramme-ricketts

Can Cedella run for JFF president ?
    yet the jff didnt even provide her with accreditation to see the girls after the brazil match https://www.instagram.com/p/Byf6kL8gqmv/

Comment

Did someone say,Cedella Marley for JFF president ? I JUST LAUNCHED HER CAMPAIGN ON FACEBOOK

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you jump pon Cidella bandwaggon now?

The woman tell you she want to be president????
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Remember back in the days...we used to call some man " jumpy"?

Well I find X to be a very jumpy yout.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

the only problem is he is no longer a youth. LOL!!!

Cidella leading the Marley foundation but other business venture, might not have time for anything like that and may not be interested in the local football politics.

Did he even think about that?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Doesnt stop her from financing a coup de'tat,she can install her choice candidate.

I am hearing things about scamming going on ,disrespect to certain coaches and now news on the radio,t.v, social media about the stadium lockout. Hopefully my campaign can put something in her head, on how and where to spend her money from Florida.

Cedella for JFF president.

Comment

you done with Ricketts now??? You nah give him the credit?

You were asking for her as president, now what you are asking is different.

However her brother in law is former ref "prendy" I know he had some interest at some stage.

Comment

Kudos to Ricketts for his past accomplishments,he has to answer like everyone else for (( percieved)) transgressions.I have a feeling next election will be interesting, Cedella has stakes in the outcome, how much she values it will be the question.

Comment

have some respect...he's starting a facebook campaign...lol...village idiot

Comment

What are his past accomplishments? How long has he been in office?

So what about the Cidella for President campaign? Just stakes? She had that stake from 2014. Sometimes people just want to help.

Comment

Exactly, Brick tell him watch the runnings.

Comment

Not sure if this is accurate, she would need to have coaching backroom clearance. A bit of fake news or at least fake headlines.

Comment

Working...
                          X