Today a Port Royal day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today a Port Royal day

Big up to the work done and welcome to the first cruise line.

Now continue to build the town.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Can we say Gwaan Bartlett?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Long overdue. Too many missed opportunities over nonsensenish

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yep. Long overdue. Next a pier like that for Port Antonio. All the time we a form fool bout we why ship can't come a these ports.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Big up Paulwell who after constantly being negative about the project was trying to claim he was a part of the planning. Luckily the Acting Information Minister wasn't afraid to act.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

where you get that from? I notice he wasn't in the pictures yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              where you get that from? I notice he wasn't in the pictures yesterday.
              He was on NNN this morning.

Comment

ok.

Comment

Working...
                X