X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Friday : Jamaica.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/front...9?profile=1606
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

A Gleaner source said that Hamilton served in the United States Marines Corps and that he was deployed in the Gulf War.

Hamilton has been living at the house on Queens Drive in Horizon Park for the past three years and was recruited by an individual from the area to help fight a turf war, a source explained.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ious-condition

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I really do not understand the appeal being made to people routinely protesting abuse by agents of state to protest when members of the security forces are murdered.
      Justice for the latter is usually swift but remains elusive..
      Also, if they feel so passionate about the issue, then there isn't any demonstrations for murdered officers because the armchair critics will not initiate it(demonstrations).

Saw the Commissioner of police suggesting the caliber weapons possessed by gunmen is why the operation failed, unless it was a renaissance...,it is the execution of the operation that was faulty.
      Clunis did not even have on a bullet proof vest,needed protection for even a 38.
      I suspect there was only one perpetrator.
      According to Adams, it wasn't Braeton 7 but Braeton 8, with one of the gunmen somehow escaping.
      If my hunch is right, then the police have themselves a list of persons targeted for death, and will use the opportunity...

Comment

My thing is people need to protest the politicians that enact laws which give the police a legal right and mandate to kill people. That's what the BLM is about, its blossomed into a political action to vote and as you know that's when you will see a reaction when political lives are at stake.

So blocking roads about extrajudicial killings and targeting the police isnt solving the problem, block and burn city hall and you will see a reaction of change.

Its not that I am for extrajudicial killings or police abuse ,no! But I see the real problem and how it should be addressed, riot and burn City hall, businesss,suburbs,uptown,political headquarters. Then you see change.

Comment

Working...
        X