Did Obama say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Obama say...

...he did not choose to be black, it was pure luck why he is???
    A lesson for the self professed genius among us knuckleheads, the same one that heralds the shaded variations of 'blackness', brown man time, and stands to benefit....

Lesson 2- The myth that we are unable to unite .
    The civil unrest across the US is evidence to the contrary, and the questionable means may very well be the reason why all the officers involved in the murder of Floyd were charged.
    Lesson 3- A fellow ite posted a link to pdf file...,one that depicts the circumvention by the most powerful...,what is the pount of reference used in establishing that we are to blamed for our troubling conditions when all the other targeted organizations fared even worse..today?

Obama, when asked if Clinton was the first black president said jokingly he would have check out Clinton's dance moves, under normal circumstances, Bam would have pointedly asked if Clinton is forever worried about Chelsea being killed by agents of the state,etc.
    It is hard to tell that you are black.

oh boy...looks like we have another major malfunction here...airport open back up now...come home & get some rest bredrin

Comment

anyone watch shotta when wayne and biggs juk a bredda and search for the weed and the man seh leave the money and tek the weed.. and big seh to him seh you sound like a pussyhole ya now.. Rockman you reaching that level.

Comment

The post is there, tell me exactly what you have an issue with?

Comment

Rest???
          I would have to turn a blind eye to the role your party and the PNP play in making Jamaica much worse than it was when I was born, and not care that, by default, my generation made it faaaar more difficult for subsequent generations.
          I would be busy initiating the dismantling of the PNP and JLP.

Comment

instead of focusing on dismantling something...why don't you focus your efforts on building something? are you capable of building something other than a mountain of negativity?

Comment

Also, wouldn't it be more relevant to reference the part that Biggs declared that he doesn't trust politicians as opposed to code of conduct as it pertains to thuggery and thievery?

Comment

So the political parties built on what they started with?
                Oh I see, I should take your appriach and blast only one of the two culprits, you have been doing EXACTLY that.

Comment

i'll take that as a no...

Comment

Well you may see whatever you want but my intent is for you to see how hypocritical you are by being soooo negative as it relates to half of the pair of culprits while calling for positivity when your party too is under the spotlight.

Comment

Working...
                    X