No announcement yet.

gwaan Bartlett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't read links you post. I've found that since you have problems in evaluating basic information or understanding simple concepts your links unfortunately range from irrelevance to nonsensical re the issue at hand.

Technology is related to and integrated in EVERY modern industry. With the ongoing Industry 4.0 revolution this will only grow exponentially.

The idea that technology is somehow dependent on tourism is one only an ass would posit. The reality is that it's tourism which is dependent on technology

Not saying you are an ass but.... is that a position you'd like to be ASSume?

Bettah yuh lef dat ass ting to Jangle wid im plan fi convert St Thomas to a WhoreZone catering to tourists

Technology is integrated in and an enabler of ALL business sectors. Only a Dummy doesn''t recognize this reality...and continues in the false hope that somehow low level tourism can lead Jamaica to prosperity.

There's 60+ years of hard evidence negating that ridiculous belief yet Dummies still repeat the nonsense esp when their tribe in power.

When unnu agguh learn???
    Last edited by Don1; June 10, 2020, 12:36 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Again stick to your position. Travel and tourism is one of the main enabler of techinolgy from airport, to train, to car, to plane. Without tourism as seen in Covid, there will be no demand for a lot of new technolgy as it will not be sold.

There is no need to build a lot of planes, ships and less parts will be needed in the medium term as less funds will be spend. that is a bid dependency so as most aerosapace company laying of Engineers, R&D, managers and other worker as they rethink 2020.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Again stick to your position. Travel and tourism is one of the main enabler of techinolgy from airport, to train, to car, to plane. Without tourism as seen in Covid, there will be no demand for a lot of new technolgy as it will not be sold.

There is no need to build a lot of planes, ships and less parts will be needed in the medium term as less funds will be spend. that is a bid dependency so as most aerosapace company laying of Engineers, R&D, managers and other worker as they rethink 2020.
        This is what you regard as "analysis"?? To get a clue on the value of tech vs tourism just take a look at the stock price trends and market valuations in the sectors

No need for any more ridiculous and illogical yappin from you afta dat. Are you sure you taught economics in college??
        Last edited by Don1; June 10, 2020, 09:54 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

So stock is the barometer now?
          One of the big difference is tourism cover a lot more different level of ownership from the one man entrepreneur to the same tech companies. Most of them at the highest level have some form of tourism or hospitality holding.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ahhhh yes. I believe stock pricing and market valuations are standard markers of companies' worth in capitalist economies

Maybe you believe investors are guided by illogical internet yappers

Comment

look at the valuation of the global tourism market and talk to me.

Comment

educate yourself on tourism and what it contributes to economies.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielr.../#216a1b222b85

Comment

Everywhere in the world low skill jobs are needed. Most people in the world have low level skills...and they need jobs. Tourism sops up a good percentage of that cohort. The same is true in JA...

JA tourism's low skill character and its inability to lead JA to prosperity are what the issue is about;;;and that truth is established.

Be guided by the BOJ governor...he has slightly more knowledge and credibility than you on the subject

I'm done here

Comment

As you are both misinformed and illogical, conversing with you is an exercise in futility

Comment

Did you read the article??? LOL!!!!

Kill everything about your stock market value. Let us talk about real value.

Comment

As I said since you're illogical and apparently have difficulty in processing information..I don't read your links.

There's a high probability it's irrelevant or nonsensical....or both

Comment

LOL!!!. Now who is illogical?

Comment

Sass as you're illogical it's unsurprising that you don't recognize its presence. That's the very essence of your condition.

I see with you as you're apparently not able to fix the problem. Carry on in peace

Comment

Working...
                            X