Don1!!!.......About those Kennedy boys, they

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1!!!.......About those Kennedy boys, they

were something else, especially Bobby. They used a lot of people to get what they wanted, and then either discarded them or turned on them.
    The group that harbored the most disdain & hate for them were the American Mafia. The Mafia played a big role in getting John elected President, especially through the unions, because of their father's (Joe) connection with the Mafia, and then Bobby went after them.......They also conned some members of the Mafia on the failed Bay of Pigs "operation", because they didn't deliver the Air Force and Navy support that they promised. Don't forget that Jack Ruby, who murdered Lee Harvey Oswald, had a "friendship" with one of the key mob figures involved in the BoP "operation". To this day, both John & Bobby's TRUE/OFFICIAL autopsy reports & expert analysis contradict the police reports of their assassinations.
    People know that the Rat Pack (Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Dean Martin, Joey Bishop & Peter Lawford) did a lot, contributing money, raising money & campaigning, to help get John get elected. But not much people know that for the inauguration they specified that the Rat Pack could bring their wives, except for Sammy Davis Jr., who was married to a White woman. Sammy told Frank he would not attend, and Dean Martin said that he & his wife wouldn't attend, since Sammy & his wife wasn't welcomed.

I’m familiar with much of this but not the Sammy Davis piece

I guess virtually all politicians are basically corrupt. Some more so than others. Americans tend to idolize the Kennedy family...mostly it seems for their media-friendly “looks” and “style”...and the drama of their being taken out by assassins

To me they were just another set of corrupt politicians
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
    X