Lukaku .... fi real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lukaku .... fi real?

The former Manchester United striker is said to have criticised his team-mates' inability to follow Antonio Conte's tactics and infuriated midfielder Brozovic by accusing the Croatian of losing possession on too many occasions during the 1-1 Champions League draw.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t4KNLXHUx9GhmQ
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I don’t know why he chose to go play in one of the most racist country in Europe. Wish him all the best though.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lazie lukaka and Pogba used to be best friend and a split develop between them that they didn't even talk again. That was part of the problem and why Ole didn't even try to keep him. Manu dressing room last year was very split. Even though it is younger it is more together. It is not surprising.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just seems the team plays better when the youngsters are fielded.
        Seeing evidence the yesteryear starters who are now marginalized, are using the opportunity when fielded to make a case for inclusion, or were they isuued special boots for the occasion?
        Some decent shots were being taken by pretty much everyone.
        Rashford need fi raise hym game, OGS will bench.

Comment

The team has a lot of energy now but we lack a quality finisher. Young Greenwood Van Persie should start getting Rashford's game at the number 9 position. Rashford is just not clinical enough and has not improved as a finisher since he's been in the first team. Martial can't come back soon enough. Shortman Gomez needs to start getting more games. The fake Brazilian was my MOM. Let's hope he continues to improve.

I think OGS should NOT have let go Lukaku. Lukaku was being used improperly as hold-up point striker by Mourinho. Using him this way exposed his major weakness in his p*sspoor ball control. However, I believe that this new system being employed by OGS would have suited him well, just like when he plays for Belgium. His other weakness is his lack of movement upfront, but with all those other youngsters buzzing around, he could have been the tip of the spear to finish all those openings that the team is now creating.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Personally I think OGS sacrifice him for team unity. I can't see anything else. He gave everybody else a chance. There was some heavy weight in the locker room. You can't have your top striker and top Midfielder not talking to each other, somebody will have to go. Well now it seems both will eventually go.

Little Man Gomes a baller. He need to get about 15 minutes a game. He can mix up the thing, just have to get the confidence and belief of his teammates.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/united-...011855806.html

Comment

I think Pogba will re-sign a new blockbuster contract now that DeGea has signed his. Plus with Sanchez and Lukaku out, he can become the Big Man again. The vibes is certainly returning to the locker room as the players are smiling more on the field. I saw Rojo a skin him teeth after the big shot. He looked spritely.

Comment

yes I saw Rojo too and it would't surprise me if he gets a start ahead of Ashley Young. Only man didn't look comfortable was Phil Jones. Lingard look like him ready to take up the 15 minute man role. Him, Fred and Gomes can be good subs coming off the bench.

Comment

Just think Gomes is the most intriguing of the players you named, he(and the other youngsters)brings the desired style of play that has eluded our team.
                    They were other youngsters, unfortunately, they got sold,hopefully OGS keeps all of them .Really think Gomes and company will be zoomed in on by Madrid, Barca, and PSG.

Comment

The stats do not lie, Lazie asked a question that resonates with me to this day, we were considering cutting Pogba loose even though his numbers are impressive.
                      Still think Rashford has it in him to be worthy, nevertheless, I would use Greenwood instead of him.

Comment

Gentemen, I was astonished that Lukaku was accusing someone of losing the ball. Did he ever watch himself playing at MU?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That’s why I hate texting.

Comment

James Madison from Leicester City will be at Manchester United next season to take Jesse Lingard game.

Comment

James Maddison mi say. The bwoy have style fi kill. Him nah take Lingard spot, Lingard is a bench man fi come give you 20 minutes of running and certain team you start him for the work rate. Lingard is not a baller like Maddison, he will take Mata space.

Comment

Working...
                              X