Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny “Striker” Lee interview - Part 1 [UNCUT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2_fW1RtgA8

P.1 Byron Lee called reggae buff bap music ,tried to kill reggae.Minute 43 .This man has a negative history with Jamaican music that can be documented by all in the business,except Historian.Interestingly he is linked with the beast-Seaga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaax...1RtgA8&index=2
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Everybody has an axe to grine.

Recently I have been listening to the body of work by Jimmy Cliff , Toots Hibbert and Byron Lee . ( I subscribe to Spotify).

Byron Lee is the most prolific and best musician out of Jamaica imo.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

According to you historian and Byron Lee,not even im bredda gi im ratings. Its telling to see so many musicians, from the skatallites, prince buster and Bunny lee spll the beans on this fraud.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X it is now easy to say. Man speak about Coxsone to, Peter had a name for Blackwell, and the list goes on. While Striker can express himself, Dynamic Sounds which was owned by Byron Lee was also a very big producer of Reggae.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tommy ,Roland,Knibb,Johnny,Striker,Prince Buster and im own bredda ,yuh ah ear mi.Too much man lick out gainst diss bredda.The only man who hug im up and promote im as any foundation man is Eddie Seaga, Historian and H.L .Incidentally Dynamic sounds was known as WIRL and owned by Seaga,another criminal who sold it to im brethren who renamed it as such.

A suh it set and history has recorded it as such

2020 - Mi naaah argue wid nuh madman.

Comment

very good resolution something tell me you can't keep it fi two weeks. LOL!!.

You have to stop talk to yourself first.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X