My fellow Manuligans .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Manuligans .

I would make a few changes to the starting eleven against Liverpool tomorrow, if not, Pool will(again)have the lion's share of possession, and are just about due to put an end to their scoring drought.
    Why Liverpool dominated regarding possession, we crippled the offense by leaving on the bench real goalscorers,one of which presses for the ball way up top, and fielded a midfield duo that had containment written all over it.
    Fred sits, Pogba start in that position.
    Shaw, who has improved tremendously, joins Fred on the bench with Telles replacing him, I want Liverpool rightback player not to be focus on going forward because of the need to prevent Telles from aiding our offense via advancing the ball down the flank and whipping in accurate crosses.He is quite capable of scoring too.
    Rashford for Martial, Cavani as the main striker, and Greenwood starts as out right winger.

The compromise:
    OGS has already stated he will start Lindelof, maybe the defender woke up and had a deep whiff of the coffee or it is a case of lightening striking the same place twice, he had a good game against Pool last time around but I would have started Bailly, to rescue MaGuire.
    I have Bruno in my starting eleven.

I am preparing a side to school City, definitely achievable!

I trust Ole's judgement. He has to rotate the team at some point. let's see what they decide to do.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Give a cameo of Diallo. Lingard due a few minutes along with Donny.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not sure about showing Lingard in against Pool, I suspect his touches will be off, Diallo is definitely someone who who has the the attacking skills needed on the flank, and Beek should have already gotten far more playing time.
        I want to approach the game with emphasis on attacking.

Comment

Feel a tailored team is needed for games against top six teams, as is, we are relying on counterattack thereby gifting the the opponent possession.
          Those teams will find the back of the net....

Comment

Working...
          X