Lindelof starts,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindelof starts,....

....just throw him in against a formidable offensive trio despite he hasn't been playing.
    Get this, Pogba is now an unofficial winger.
    Not even sure who is the offensive midfielder, both midfielders will be preoccupied with defensive duties,who will pilot the attacks?
    Only de Gea can save us today, as surely Pool will have the lion's share of possession.

Not a change I would have made especially with how Bailly has been playing. However, Ole's judgement has got MU on top of the league.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It only makes sense if our manager thinks we are better off focusing on the EPL, and as such, would rather we get booted out of all other competitions.
      I refuse to put all my eggs in one basket, we need the FA Cup.

Comment

I think the strategy used by OGS was right and the team, overall, executed well. Lillyfool is still the better team and not to be taken lightly. SAF utilized these same tactics, drawing against the bigger teams and dominating the weaker ones to pick up points, and won many EPL titles. The league is very tight now and if we continue to beat the lesser teams, we will win. The teams around us will grab points from each other.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I think the strategy used by OGS was right and the team, overall, executed well. Lillyfool is still the better team and not to be taken lightly. SAF utilized these same tactics, drawing against the bigger teams and dominating the weaker ones to pick up points, and won many EPL titles. The league is very tight now and if we continue to beat the lesser teams, we will win. The teams around us will grab points from each other.
          You realize City beating everyone? Not upset about the result, but clearly, this is advantage City.

Let's see if MU can beat 5-4-1 Fulham in midweek.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sh!tty a try move up under the quiet yes.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A fellow Manuligan told me today that based on the data analysis system, the EPL forward who loses the ball the most is Bruno, now that has to be shocking news for his backers.
              It seems we are becoming all accepting, and that is rooted in believing OGS cannot and will not do better.
              When we were scoring goals for fun, we all hoped we had a better defense, now that the defenders are holding their own, what happened to the offense?
              It is being hindered by suspect tactics, all I am asking is that we explore our options before we throw in the towel.
              I want the goalscorers to be FULLY fielded.

Comment

Working...
              X