Brakes on illegal transport operators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes on illegal transport operators

Transport Minister Robert Montague has issued a warning to the approximately 14,000 illegal operators in the public transportation sector that the Government will be clamping down on their activities this year.

“This year is the year of the robot operator; you're going to get my full attention. And I've already written to the minister of justice, because my mission this year is to make operating as a robot so expensive that you become legal,” Montague told the inaugural transport stakeholders conference at the Jamaica Conference Centre yesterday.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news...8?profile=1373
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Spoke to brethren and he told me the squeeze is on in Portland and St.Mary on the robot taxis. I see steps are been taking to have a better transport system.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X