RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jangle if Woodword let go OLE he is gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle if Woodword let go OLE he is gone.

Did you see OLe talking about bringing the youths? and how they link up with Pogba and Lingard?

You still need a better version of Lingard? Give me an example of this player.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The Norwegian club he is currently contracted to was sure ti emphasize tgat he is on loan, hopefully they will allow us to buy out his contract without they making any exorbitant demands , maybe we have to give them Pogba and Rasford .

Comment

Ole is the man for the job and Woodward better have him contract ready fi sign come the end of February after we dust out couple teams. Sass as fans we can’t become shortsighted because we are doing well now. The team needs upgrading to compete with the big European teams. Jesse Lingard has improved but he is not world class. However I would not sell him because he’s a good squad player and can be very effective coming off the bench. I would gladly let go Sanchez before I let go Lingard. Unfortunately we are stuck with him until his contract runs out. By then flying cars will be a common sight.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

There is something you don't understand with Lingard and
        1) he runs more than any other player in defense and offence.
        2) his runs are impeccable.
        3) He has a positive attitude, not selfish and always encouraging others. He is hard to replace and Fergie called it right. Fergie told his family he would be a starter at 23.

Mata, Felani and maybe Sanchez have to make way for chongy and some of the youngsters. You have to understand if you don't give the youngsters a run now and then, they will leave. You see Chelsea going through that right now. Get them up to date and then you can spend a big money to bring in a player or two. You can't just waste the money and play hit and miss.

Woodie better have the contract as you say.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There’s a difference between fantasy football and real big money football. Outside of Fergie winning with the Class of 92 in a time when ManU never had any real competition, no other big team has won any major trophies using youths. Fergie knew that the game was changing and left at the right time. Today the players have more power and need a cheerleader type coach. Lingard is a great squad player and vibes master which every good team needs but his skills are limited. I would not sell him. I’ve said it before that a top team needs to have at least 2 top quality players for each position. ManSh!tty lost Debruyne and Silva during this campaign and barely missed a beat. Right now if we lose Pogba our corners dark.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            .... Right now if we lose Pogba our corners dark.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fergie never stop bringing players from the youth team and even some players that didn't make it at club after transfer were able to do their part. The fact is as a coach you use people strength and don't ask them to be other players. That is what Fergie is good at. You have to have a mixture of players coming through the Academy and old players. Remember Fergie was the same one who fired Ruud Horsey and Keane, for young players in Rooney and Ronaldo. There has to be a balance or you will lose your talent.

If Pogba is absent then the coach have to be good enough to change strategy. Pogba would be missed but not as badly as you think. You bring youths through and you will have more time and money to spend wisely and that Fergie did. I can call a host of players Fergie bring through the academy to top since 92. Did you notice the Academy team added with Lingard and a few more beat up many of the starters in Dubai practice game? You have a few talent down there who need a path to be a part of the squad if you want to challenge next year. Ole realize that.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ademy-15580628

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...dible-13885589

Comment

Bringing in one and two Academy and reserves players at the end of the season or in some FA Cup games is not the same as building a championship winning team around them. The reality of the situation is that right now many of our players are renegotiating their contracts and with the exception of about 3 players - DeGea, Martial and Herrera, the rest can and need to go.

Comment

The fact is that you need to give about 3 or 4 players in the reserves some good time. Fact is many of the players you said need to go are no better than these kids. Giving them FA cup will not keep them at Manu. The coach have to find a way to work them in and keep them interested. Wholesale buying will not help Manu for another 2-3 years. A gradual buying and rotating some of these youths is the right formula.

You forget the big name like Di Maria, the Columbian etc. How many of the buys after Fergie left has turned out to be stars?

Comment

Boss we are not Tottenham. Buying players are a hit or miss sometimes and it's also dependent on the coach at the helm. Do you see Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich giving their youth players chances in the first teams? Lingard, Pogba, Rashford, McTominay, Pariera, Chong, and Nani cousin all are either in the first team or training with the first team. We are not a development club even though we are successful at it. Time for you and many other fans move away from the Fergie era. The game and the league have moved on.

Comment

Most of Barca players came through there academy. They buy players but don't fool yourself. It is mixture, not buying big name player who has failed. Again tell me the big name player after Fergie left that succeeded? It can be a hit and miss but when misses are in the majority, something is wrong. You have to get some project and prodigy for it to work. Big name players should be compliment to a team and make it better.

Comment

You need to jump on to Tottenham and Arsenal fan wagon. We’re in year six since winning a major trophy. Real fans are not prepared to wait another 6 more years waiting on little youths fi come out a puberty

Comment

you academy give you performance of a long period and buying put you over the top. Spurs and Arsenal too tight. If Spurs made a few good buys they would be fighting the top right now. If Wenger had buy a few good defenders and center mid he would be fine.

Real?? You nuh see them nah win nothing? Ronaldo gone and frontline old, No young blood to step up. OLe a deal with the thing right. Academy and one and two good buys to seal the thing. Him come from Fergie school not Van Gaal school.

Comment

Agree with sass as a Manu FanDuel person

Mixture of youth with potential and few buys is the way to go.
                            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Advise from an Arsenal man..... go figure.

Comment

Working...
                              X