Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got a Powerball Ticket If mi win , mia lend JFF 1 mil USD

If mi win mi aguh lend di JFF 1 million dalla , but dem affi duh
    certain tings like spend di money my way . here is the list ...

1.I would hire Colin Todd for 40000 pound A year (3 year Contract)
    2. Tappa di Assisstant get 10000 pound (3 year contract)
    3. I would organized a 4 nation Tournament at the Trelawny Stadium .
    - dat a guh run mi 40000 USD fi set up .date July 2010.
    4. Bank 510000USD in a JFF Account @ BNS (can only draw down 50000uSD a year.
    5.Payback to my estate within 20 years at 9.99 % Interest rate .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Are your salary offers realistic? Colin Todd gwoin' come a JA for 40K quid a year? Any perks? housing? trans-p? and all yuh offering Tappa is 10K quid? hmmm? Not even me wouda a dweet fi dat. Re-evaluate and come again!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post

1. Division 1 even League 1 managers make alot more than 40K per year.
      2. JFF needs to send Tappa out to Europe to get a UEFA coaching license.
      3. For the money mentioned which quality opponents you expect to get for that?
      4. 510K in the federation account with 50K to be drawn per year? When you factor in operating costs alone that 50K will get swallowed up fast.
      5. 1m at 10% interest rate is good business for you. If I did the same thing I would negotiate a better interest rate but I would also include a stipulation that allows a percentage of RB brand. ie merchandise, marketing rights etc

Comment

wbvs...the first thing you should do is hire a highly qualified financial advisor::
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I would never give or lend JFF one nickel.

Sign Next To My Hotel In Ohio....
          LAIRD'S FINANCIAL SERVICES
          AND TAX PLANNING
          Bingo Wed-Fri-Sat 7 PM

Comment

madoff, smith and stanford have a lot of time on their hands i hear!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

JB nuh listen to the naysayers yaw......just set me up as Executor and me will shell out yuh money to the "right" people dem. Mek dem gwey!!! Me love yuh plan!!!!
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

jangle too will "shortly" have a lot of time on his hands!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hehehe
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The Powerball jackpot rolled over. Saturday's jackpot is USD $190 million,
                    $99.5 million if you take the lump sum payment.

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post

Oonu seie ow god wirk it? The girlz are going
                      To carry in 2,000,000.ja wcup'22 campaign can divert Funds from that Piggy bank .
                      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

I think you should rephrase that. "mia give JFF 1 million"

You money would be in bad loans. Is like lending cash plus.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X