RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BrickT, did you attend 'happy hour'.................?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickT, did you attend 'happy hour'.................?

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

It was like watching the Harlem Globetrotters take on the Washington Generals. How bout that Alexis Sanchez?

Comment

PSG 2nd 11 squad at that.

Anyway, that should make them very angry and hungry on Sunday 24th. of February 2019

HL

Comment

I'm truly ashamed. Imagine 34 year old Dani just coming off injury (it takes months to reach top end psychologically) Marquinos bossing the middle and he plays central D.

Manu has to get more Brasilians starting with Walace. Some people need to be sold in the summer. In Manu system one has to be mobile Jesse who would come back to put in a shift was out so... Manu doesn't do well with attackers waiting around for balls to be given to them.

I'm being mocked and jeered by several texts and calls (which I refuse to answer) coming from my house it's good though

Comment

Comment

So Man who , plays Chel$ki and my side next....lol.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you miss DiMaria drinking the Heineken right before his killer assist? Boy U is done & dusted for the next two seasons. 2021/22 season before we hear from them again

Comment

Did ole get the contract ?
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh yes, saw him dispose of the bottle..................

ManDisUnited ate their hearts out!!!

That was a classic!!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X