Wait is ongle mi one see dat Manu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait is ongle mi one see dat Manu

is heading to be part of the title race. Is only one thing a save Pep right now
    memba mi tell yuh.

Stop it King Jawge. You got us blushing.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nuh gwaan so because you see it also. Who is above Manu right now? The target is spurs. If it was back in the glory days of the empire; everyone would be saying Manu. Times have changed and Manu must change with the times. In Fergie's time Manu dominated because of a superior system (by selecting players that fits the system). Now you need talent plus a superior system. Barca has been doing this for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Nuh gwaan so because you see it also. Who is above Manu right now? The target is spurs. If it was back in the glory days of the empire; everyone would be saying Manu. Times have changed and Manu must change with the times. In Fergie's time Manu dominated because of a superior system (by selecting players that fits the system). Now you need talent plus a superior system. Barca has been doing this for some time now.
        " If it was back in the glory days of the empire" ....

Still the Empire bro! Get it right!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Empire in terms of money but need to catch up in ball domination.

My argument was about the glory days not to question Manu's standing as the empire.

Comment

The plan is to surpass all expectations, and do necessary tweaking during the summer.
            Notice how OGS' selection process is being narrowed down, it will reach a point in that certain players will only come on after we have secured victory.

Comment

Ole just a get fi know him side. Your boy Perrera and Sanchez in trouble right now. Manu going to get a world class back and another tuff and rugged midfielder plus might get a pair of outside back to compete with Shaw and the aging Young.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We need 5 players for the next season
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Which will be done because I don't see spurs winning all 13 games that's left.
                  I've been watching Rashford and I know he is trying to be a top level player. Rashford should not listen to the media and hype because he has work to do.

That was a brilliant pass from Pogba but Rashford must ask himself this question. Had it been Virgil,Sergio Ramos, Pique and other top the defenders
                  would I have scored that goal? At the top level you are only allowed one touch and the ball should be in te back of the net.

Comment

Rashford has already answered the relevant questions, out of desperation, LvG inserted him into the squad, and he has maintained our respect to this very day.
                    Also, he has proven himself to England, he is faaar from being just anybody on that team.
                    Rashford should have scored that header, but then he later scored a goal requiring great composure, he may very well be a tad bit too comfortable, but make no mistake about,he is without a doubt, ahead of time regarding maturity.
                    OGS continues to impress,the only thing I would have done differently as far as substitution is concerned is to take off Matic as opposed to Herrera.
                    Last edited by Rockman; February 9, 2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Nope. No more than 4 players as long as you keep Ole.

Remember mi and you did a say Jose needed an offensive coach?

It is hell when you have the Trumplike syndrome. "I alone can do it".
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rocky I'm talking elite level ball. Good is not enough and Rashford knows this. Based on what I've seen Rashford done with the ball; I know he wants to be an elite player.

Comment

Working...
                        X