No announcement yet.

Manuites this is for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is young and energetic, he needs playing time in order to continue developing.
    If we have no problem transitioning old wingers to becoming wing back players, why is it a problem...?

Comment

In fact, that is exactly how it will play out .

Comment

We are not going to sign Everton. James can play right wing also and I think that’s where the coach has in his mind to play him.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

because he is not a defender and what right wing Manu have currently? No reason why James can't get regular run.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Marital and Sanchez hmm. Jangle do you realize who came to do the door of our clan? This ninja knelt at our door with with out stretched arms holding his sword and you are worrying about who again? Maybe I need to call Lazie to handle the loans and transfer here No seriously loyalty is at a premium at MANU (as we speak) and you second guess Everton! where is my wells Fargo commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uJluTbAk9Q You're kidding me right?

Comment

After he pledged to Manu? No scouts are watching him in Brazil, the last time I heard. The next stop should be Wallace (getting a Wallace is as if we are getting Casemiro). Neres I can understand, he wants to do one more year at Ajax; MANU should be ready by then for the CL.

Comment

This is why I was touting Walace. See also my post to Jangle and Lazie.

Comment

He will get game. He is a hard worker.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X