90 mil for Maguire? I wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where you see that?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wilfried Zaha would snub a return to Manchester United were the Red Devils to enter the race to sign him this summer, reports say.

ESPN claim Zaha’s preference is to join Arsenal as he wants to stay in London for family reasons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-10105315/amp/
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

good luck to Arsenal and their low balling. Crystal Palace want money.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As an Arsenal fan Mcguire and ZAHa not worth this much. Its

a joke when pundits and English blokes dictate the market. Rashford new contract total rubbish. I really don't understand how these pricing work.
          Is it that Zaha is worth twice as Sterling $46 million.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            a joke when pundits and English blokes dictate the market. Rashford new contract total rubbish. I really don't understand how these pricing work.
            Is it that Zaha is worth twice as Sterling $46 million.
            As for Rashford's salary ...why? English players are way overpriced.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The inflated prices and salaries are a result of England’s high tax rates
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

the tax rate higher in France and Spain. The price got higher since FIFA rule that allow only top 50 countries you can buy from. A lot of the countries they could get one and two ballers from, now they can't.

Comment

Ok but you never know. If he gets that erratic behavior out himself, work on his game, you just never know. Ja has some raw talent but high school football is killing Rboyz. Clubs (Europe) want raw talent but at an early age.

Comment

Working...
                  X