RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assasin!!!.......Travel does NOT drive Technology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin!!!.......Travel does NOT drive Technology.

Technology has been driving economies/industries worldwide for centuries. Every industry now relies on technology, from Air travel to Waste management, and everything in between. Imagine a world without electricity/light, phone & internet, modern public & private transportation, etc., etc., etc.

Take away the internet, phone, modern mail system, electricity/light, automobiles, airplanes, modern rail system, cruise ships, tour buses, electronic payment system, electronic booking system, modern advertising/marketing, modern refrigeration/heating/ac and cooking equipment = ALL a result of Technology, what type of Tourism Industry would Jamaica, or any other country have???.......And this is just one industry.

Bro - Johnny is infatuated with tourism so he will not understand your logic. For some reason he seems to believe tourism is the center of economic progress

When shown data illustrating that the top tourism-dependent countries are ALL insignificant specks on the global marketplace... Johnny still doesn't accept reality that tourism is a low skill sector. No country hoping to be taken seriously in the global marketplace has tourism as it's leading industry

Such people like Johnny are best left alone with their fantasies
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The guy is a nut without shame,rather to conceed with grace,its shifting narratives ,moving goal post,smoke screens filled with cognitive dissonance.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tourism was there long before this modern technology. It goes both ways. Think about it. How can tech exclude 10 percent of the world GDP? The second largest industry and one which employ 1-5 employee.

Technology does drive tourism but tourism also drive technology car, plane, buildings, infrastructure, communication and information technology.

If you look at the new automated technology, where is it used mostly in travel and tourism. If you look at say the new generation of Rockets, why is it been developed for? space tourism and the list goes on. Tourism provide a steady demand for new technology which drives innovation and technology.

you are talking about it
        Last edited by Assasin; July 5, 2020, 09:32 AM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Cognitive dissonance,so you shift the arguement to "modern" ,therefore its not technology you have an issue with but you chose to differentiate between old and new (modern) and even there you have a problem. Have you heard of the industrial revoution, tourism didnt drive that! As it was then and it is now,its the ability to procure,source and deliver goods efficently in the fastest technological way possible drives industries.

In other words nothing has changed in fact it has increased to the point where technology is not only applied to industrial use but social use e.g facebook.

Yuh ead nuh god.
          Last edited by Sir X; July 5, 2020, 09:30 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You have modern and older tech. I made the difference with modern technoloy to talk about today. Old technology and old tourism still depend on eeach the same but was not as effective.

If I have to explain that to you.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Let me also add there is a whole new AI movement also that been develop just for replacement of some workers in some case and also to efficiently work with workers and do various tasks in the industry.

Comment

You could differentiate the difference in old and new , from the time of jesus, today and years to come. It is technology that drove then, today and will tomorrow, industries for consumption. Tourism isnt a driver but a benefactor of that continous development.

You have cognitve dissonance driven by an ego to lie and win at all cost which leaves you with no credibility, you couldnt explain it to a baby.

Juss say yuh wrong,sorry and yuh tek on arguement bigga dan yuh ead,arguement done.

Comment

You need fi answer questions and learn to reason instead of going in your corner, a that you need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    You need fi answer questions and learn to reason instead of going in your corner, a that you need to do.

Cognitive dissonnace- the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance occurs when a person holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values; or participates in an action that goes against one of these three, and experiences psychological stress because of that.

Show me where you asked a question then ask yourself how do you reason with a man with cognitive dissonnace. That said I am out swinging which leads me to believe you are under stress.

Comment

I have asked many which you ignored but the fact is you are fail to answer questions and is stuck in your corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        You could differentiate the difference in old and new , from the time of jesus, today and years to come. It is technology that drove then, today and will tomorrow, industries for consumption. Tourism isnt a driver but a benefactor of that continous development.

You have cognitve dissonance driven by an ego to lie and win at all cost which leaves you with no credibility, you couldnt explain it to a baby.

Juss say yuh wrong,sorry and yuh tek on arguement bigga dan yuh ead,arguement done.
                        This just about sums up Johnny

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

What "news"

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Let me also add there is a whole new AI movement also that been develop just for replacement of some workers in some case and also to efficiently work with workers and do various tasks in the industry.

Comment

Okay!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X