Don: Mi a beg di I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don: Mi a beg di I

Easy wid di "dummy" name calling, dem man deh caan tek it. I am asking that you deal with them with reflective statements of sarcasm of a higher grammatical standing . Its obvious they reason on a prep school level, 3rd form the max. For the sake of the forum give them a 5 post response and leave it alone. This 1000 post of dummying dem down serves no purpose. I understand that at times it needs to be said, but use it sparingly.

Blessed.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

When a guy displays that Dummy behavior consistently how else can he be helped other than pointing to the truth? If facts and logic don't work what's left??

I'm here to help them find themselves
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      When a guy displays that Dummy behavior consistently how else can he be helped other than pointing to the truth? If facts and logic don't work what's left??

I'm here to help them find themselves

Brutal sarcasm in pointing out obvious contradictions are just as effective. Yuh nuh see how mi deal wid im, 1st thing is he is coming with " his facts" , supported by his opinions because we know he is going to provide articles if any ,that kills his position. Then he is going to wiggle on semantics ,smoke screen to move the goal post e.g what each word or sentence means,if we are lucky he will agree with your position by saying he stated such or has been stating such,but/ or we dont " look at it his way".

This is what we are dealing with, 5 post mi say.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ok boss
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X