COVID: The predictable path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID: The predictable path

So now its raging in Trump country, Florida,Georgia, Texas,Tulsa etc ( as I predicted). Whats next ? I believe they will lockdown and social distancing, masks will be mandated in two to four weeks, failure to do so, will result in a overun of the health care system in those states and a decimation of businesses. Its going to result in it running into the presidential election in those states, now the politricks will begin. Here is a hypothetical a governor can lift lockdowns on rich/middle class white suburban counties to vote and hold it in poor minority neighbourhoods in favor of Trump.

Interesting times ahead. Of note keep an eye on hospitalizations, every state has a set amount of ICU beds with plans to convert other units to ICU beds, we did it in NY. The result was regular patients not admitted to hospitals (dying at home) and not enough ICU nurses to cover those beds, we had to fly in agency ICU nurses to cover those beds. In other words a shortage of nurses and physicians. This crisis covers multiple far flung states, its not central like the Tri state ( NY- NJ- Conn).

Lets see how this pans out but to me this doesnt look good, this looks like an unmitigated disaster of biblical proportion.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Let me add, these states are reporting ICU units that have a 75 % capacity and they have no lockdown or mandatory mask policy in place. NY had all that in place when we were at 50 % capacity. Its 4 to 7 days in their spike , if you believe their numbers and they are still contemplating best practices. A weekened out and about ,could see those numbers tripling in those Trump states

If you live in those states at least wear your mask.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X