No announcement yet.

It's a girl!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats boss.....that is a long time to to be "inactive" hope mother and daughter are well....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Congrats Jangle. Hope all is well with the wife and young one.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

big up yuhself

Comment

Congrats....the troubles have now been quadrupled. Give thanks for blessings though...

Comment

jangle, mi late but a suh... mi figure if yuh can wait suh long fi de blessing den iz awrite if mi sen on de congratulations a couple weeks late...

congrats and ah hope de modda and child a gwaan well, king son...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Hehe... you gats lots of jokes Missah TK and Bricky .

MadamX - football time will NEVER be depleted........(so I say living in my fool's paradise)

Thanks grandpa karl.
              Oh my goodness.....I just saw that I accidentally put Gamma's name instead of your's Jangle. Sorry breds. I don't know what the heck was going through my mind at the time.

A big congrats to you Jangle! There is nothing like a relationship between father and daughter. Well done dad! - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
              X