X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U23 Reggae Boyz VS Saint Kitts and Nevis U23 || Full Game ||

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrvdnEgO7nY
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The little 11 min that Kyle played he showed more vision of passing the ball than anyone else That's a shame because that is not the same Mgeee I saw in the U20 or Daley.They played down to ST Kitss.

This display was a disgrace.Any top school boy side ,KC,JC or St Georges,could have beaten Jamaica

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your first sentence is true except for the Mgee and high school rant. High school ball is a big part of the problem. It took Kyle 5 mins to show them up. I wanted to see Kyle play (based on what his dad was saying), hence I watched all of the Dominica game. I then went on to the St.kitts game in search of Kyle. After seeing that epic miss in the first 10 mins or so (with goalie out of the goal and all) I decided just to slide the button to the last 11 mins of the game. There I saw Kyle coming on. Kyle's first pass didn't hit the target but the second hail mary was something, if #15 was any good that would have been a goal. Kyle's passing on ground was crisp and tight ( I was moaning how the boyz pass wasn't all that accurate in the Dominica game. This brings me to the million dollar question. Why wasn't Kyle in the starting line up? Forget his father, we all know he is a trouble maker and has his own agenda, but Kyle can play and is better than most of them out there.

I see you take OJ to task about who gave the order for Kyle to only get 10 mins. Your fixation on Tappa; blinds you from the truth. If Duckie had Kyle as captain in training then Kyle is benched that takes Duckie out the bench Kyle equation. Tappa said he never gave that order because he was more interested in having two forwards. Then who did? Use your damn brain. Who has an axe to grind? Who is always fighting the petty battles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83MQhjfYW0o

High school football must go. If Kyle can walk in an show up these guys in 5 mins it speaks volumes. At present most of the u23 aren't techical with the ball (they think they are though) secondly they ball watch a lot they watch when someone takes on an opponent they watch when the ball is passed to them then turn and runs after the ball (this makes my blood boil). Their passing is pi$$ poor, forget vision. Last but not least they put too much touches on the ball, hence they cannot move it swiftly into zone 14. I could go on but let me stop.

Back to Kyle; I know Kyle's father is not easy to deal with but if Kyle can't play in the senior team I'm done with Ja's football. I'm truly tired of the blunderer and his pettiness. Ja's football needs serious improvement and can ill afford to turn away help at this present time. Small wonder corporate JA is donating sparingly. Who wants to associate with losses?

Time for a change.
      Last edited by Jawge; July 26, 2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

1st of all I dont think none of you are competent to have a debate on me on the issue of what Bullead implied.You dont understand the meaning of the word "implied " therefore the terms of the debate on your part are to take positions to attack the messenger and disregard the message.All this to absolve Tappa of any blame in your conlusions.
        Its understandable because you ,O.J and Sass have all declared a position of support for Tappa in the concluded GC debacle.My position on Tappa after the GC is well known,my position on Tappa after the U23 mess is, he is implicated to be" a big part "of the mess of which he must answer given his proximity to it.If it is found to be true,it only reinforces my thoughts of him after the GC madness.

Now I understand that some dont like the heading " a big part of the problem " because it seems more of a position of indictment,well it is,because he has to answer for the U23 mess as should Duckie ,Bulleads implications only put fuel on the fire,as it should be.

I suggest you do as I told O.J,Let us wait for Duckie to explain the implication of Tappa.
        Last edited by Sir X; July 26, 2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

"debate on you" huh? Okay listen there is no room for debate here (whether with you or on you). First of all you seem to be confusing an implication with an assertion. If you had done any form of logic (with a truth table) you would understand the use of the of the word "imply".

Did I claim not to support Tappa? Indictment huh? Keep using words that you have very little understanding of what they mean.

The only "big problem" here is that the youth of Ja cannot play football at the INT'L level. Keep relying on high school football and pretty soon not even Virgin Islands (British or US) Ja can beat. Ja has been through many coaches Prof. Simoes, and other Brasilians. Ja then moved to Bora and Schaeffer. Guess what? Ja is not improving. Why? The fundamental of Ja's game lies in high school football. The showing against Dominica and St.Kitts was the last straw (a true indictment on high school football). Tell me this? When #18 in the St.Kitts game claim he was dribbling (with the crowd cheering him on) was that productive? Ah mean home boy was dribbling from one end of the half line to the next (expending a lot of energy). Granted not towards the goal but a total lateral move. A Brasilian would say "why don't you just pass the ball across?" No that would be too easy. I notice whenever Kyle has the ball something useful is done with it (same can be said of chippy when he doesn't lose the ball) Ja coaches may want to watch what chippy does and start demanding the same of players.

Moral of the story; it's not about coaching but the folly of relying on high school football. Send back the high schools to go compete seriously in the mathematics Olympiad (an area in ACADEMICS).

Comment

Semantics and simplification,Simoes went to the world cup with the spine being from jamaican soil.That should shut you up, but I will rub it in deeper ,we qualified to youth tournaments with youths from jamaican soil under the brazilians.

The difference between now and then,is those brazilians were of a higher knowledge on how to play the game,yes coaching.The world has and will continue to move to that knowledge,where its now licensed and certified in levels of knowledge, with the A and Pro Lic being the highest.

The question you should be asking yourself about "imply" and assertions as it pertains to schoolboy and coaches,is what standard are they at, given that context.In other words the youths dont coach themselves.

Then proceed to cast blame or indict in that context.

Comment

Working...
            X