Who Is More Jamaican?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    The guy is an idiot with warped logic . I only entertain him to magnify his asinine positions, as you see it leaves him speechless and that's not normal for a nut like him that loves to blabber his mouth. Which means I am being successful in that he is thinking.
    I guess to him the mark of o good Jamaican is one who accepts his oppression quietly and drink as much rum as possible to make Edwin Charlie's or J. Wray's nieces and nephews as rich as possible. Disgraceful!!

Comment

oppression? you turned on CNN lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        What about CNN?

Comment

You ever read the Gleaner for the last 50 years?

Comment

i read it this morning actually...front page:

Comment

i read it this morning actually...front page:

You dont see people fighting oppression on CNN?.
              Better off being a Jamaican, in Jamaica suffering in silence while the oppressors feed you more alcohol and garlic and ginger from China?.

Comment

this CNN? so if CNN is an ally why are they attacking CNN? this thing seems to run a little bit deeper than you're letting on ehh?

Last edited by Bricktop; May 30, 2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

this CNN? so if CNN is an ally why are they attacking CNN? this thing runs a little bit deeper than you're letting on

Ally?. Thats like saying the BBC is an ally of Jamaican youths in Brixton or the Gleaner was an ally to the rastafarian brethren in Coral Gardens. Oppressors and there oppressive media are ever allies to black people anywhere including Jamaica?

Comment

this CNN? so if CNN is an ally why are they attacking CNN? this thing seems to run a little bit deeper than you're letting on ehh?

Btw whats wring with" plan-tains". What dem shoulda mek dem pickney born an' grow a Jamaica and graduate from one of the fine academies an' say "cerfiticate" and "gravalicous" to prove how Jamaican they are?.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                      You dont see people fighting oppression on CNN?.
                      Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                      Oppressors and there oppressive media are ever allies to black people anywhere including Jamaica?
                      so lemme get this straight...CNN is both "fighting oppression" & being "oppressive" at the same time?

Comment

so lemme get this straight...CNN is both "fighting oppression" & being "oppressive" at the same time?
                        No. They a the voice of the oppressors who will not be allowed ignore the coming revolution by the oppressed. The BBC, Gleaner etc should tek sleep an' mark det. What you think the oppressed who live and suffer in Jamaica, your chosen Jamaicans, are going to remain silent forever. Just so you can congratulate them for being the Most-Jamaican?.

Comment

you stuck on this oppression ting...i contend that you are the one that is oppressed...and that any resident jamaican at any station of life has more freedom in his life than you do
                          Last edited by Bricktop; May 30, 2020, 10:01 PM.

Comment

you stuck on this oppression ting...i contend that you are the one that is oppressed...and that any resident jamaican at any station of life has more freedom in his life than you do
                            No bredren. I am not stuck on the oppressor its the oppressive leaches that are stuck on your "Most-Jamaican"Jamaicans. You cant seem to see the obvious Bricky. Take your head from the sand. You need a more holistic and nuanced approach to your analysis. Your arguments are way too simplistic and parochial bredren. Totally sophomoric. Lacking in scope, robustness, breadth or depth. Not unlike the opinions one would expect from our fellow countrymen and countrywomen who have a picture of Jesus and Queen Elizabeth on their living room walls. No Marcus, no Bob, no Selasie, no Mandela, no Leonard Howell. Dem man dey too out of order and black fe dem. Arise and educate yourself black man!

Comment

You have to be oppressed to see the plight of the oppressed?. You have to be oppressed to have empathy for the oppressed?. I thought all that is required was a sense of humanity, justice and care for your fellow human beings.

Comment

selassie build bank & church...bab bun bank & church...a man is just a man...you are caught up in the illusion & the confusion...i think for myself...marcus, bob, selassie, mandela, howell or no mortal being can think for me

Comment

Working...
                                X