RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Infrastructure Investment...Build It Anju...Build It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Infrastructure Investment...Build It Anju...Build It...

why the same faces and names getting involved with big infra..

Comment

well for one you need massive amounts of capital to get involved with infrastructure projects...don't come bigger than Sagicor: $92 billion in revenue & $13 billion in profit in 2019...Zacca is Sagicor's CEO...he's obviously doing a good job...

Comment

It is better Sagicor than Ch... hab....
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i doesn't matter who it is to me...Sagicor isn't ultimately a Jamaican company anyway...the holding company is in Bermuda...our finance minister has a firm grasp on what he's doing so there is no chance of giving anything away to anybody...whoever ready to partner we're open to talk...

Comment

Sagicor have more Jamaican partners. It hopefully mean more Jamaican subcontractors and workers. Getting it build is one thing and getting it with a company vested in Jamaica in even better. More of the money stay in Ja.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X