Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Out!!!

As one of the many fans who advocated for OGS's permanent appointment as the coach, let me be one of the first to publicly admit that the board and many others made a big mistake. Despite the myriad of problems that are going on behind the scenes at the club, the product on the field is the responsibility of the coach and to date, he has not shown any signs that he has the acumen to make us a better team. His judgement is questionable.

The reality of our conundrum is that, until the club changes its owners or Ed Woodward is magnanimous and steps away from making the football decisions, we will continue in our fall from grace.

A club of Manchester United's stature requires a coach of equal stature to be at the helm. As a fan, I have now accepted our reality that we are now no better than a mid-table club who will be fighting to remain in the league this season. As a fan of Manchester United, I will not be defending the slurs and the diatribes against my club from the likes of SlurX. My support this season will be for the other Manchester side and Leicester City to deny the enemy from touching the EPL trophy......Selah.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I have reached that conclusion a few weeks now .... but with Ed Woodward in charge of the football .... would it make any difference?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How do you reconcile this As one of the many fans who advocated for OGS's permanent appointment as the coach with this publicly admit that the board and many others made a big mistake.

Where is your admission that you made a mistake.

Diss bredda is a politrickian.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jangle I hate to say I told you so

Please go back to reading my post when OGS was appointed.
        Don't worry same will be Unai fate if he continues to leave out our most creative player. Ozil.
        While playing Xhaka every week.especially if the arsenal continue to be unattractive and losing.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

You are 3rd in the prem P.J care to swap positions with Jangle. Pretty sure Jangle would love to be in your place.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arsenal house is built on shifting sand.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not true Jangle but every team except liverpool right now

Thin line between one loss and seventh place.
              A draw or loss among the top six is very small to dropping out. The Arsenal although third could have distinguish themselves by having a strong starting 11.
              Playing attractive and offensive game.
              then we could take advantage of City or Liverpool slipping up. Currently City slipping..see draw against Watford. Manu etc.
              Unai Emery seem like he is loyal to a fault regarding some players. Plus tactically too conservative.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Context Ozil salary is 350 k per week, thats is 4 players that he could buy @ 80 k per week ,in other words get more out of less.As I told you Ozil might be the best midfielder you have , but Unai wants him out to purchase players who can balance his squad.

Comment

Manchester United must ask themselves if this is what they want the vision of their future to look like

If this really is to be Manchester United’s season, the question remains over whether this regime should really represent their future. Nobody can be surprised by this latest defeat, 2-0 at Watford. They’ve lost to the bottom club, but there’s no sense this is the campaign bottoming out. This is just what it is, the level.

The wins over Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City were obviously positives, but they were not the signs of progress many had hoped for, and instead actually prove the major problem.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer plays small-team football – on the break, ceding the play, hoping for breaks. The fact they still have some top talent like Marcus Rashford means that can work very well in the open space offered in behind by the bigger clubs, but evidently doesn’t work at all when anyone tries to close up against them.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9257476.html

I am not one in support of Pochettino taking over the reins at United. I don't believe he has the cutting edge tactical acumen required. I would take Brendan Rogers over him.

Comment

Jangle has flipped....lol,what a weak wutliss bredda, im caaan talk straight fi imself,im affi dig up people talking points fi kill OGS.

Look its one game ,you have another half of the season to come plus a contract to honor, after he has exhausted all that ,he can leave with you stuck in midtable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Jangle has flipped....lol,what a weak wutliss bredda, im caaan talk straight fi imself,im affi dig up people talking points fi kill OGS.

Look its one game ,you have another half of the season to come plus a contract to honor, after he has exhausted all that ,he can leave with you stuck in midtable.
                      X ... get a baby soother and hold a seat.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Manchester United must ask themselves if this is what they want the vision of their future to look like

If this really is to be Manchester United’s season, the question remains over whether this regime should really represent their future. Nobody can be surprised by this latest defeat, 2-0 at Watford. They’ve lost to the bottom club, but there’s no sense this is the campaign bottoming out. This is just what it is, the level.

The wins over Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City were obviously positives, but they were not the signs of progress many had hoped for, and instead actually prove the major problem.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer plays small-team football – on the break, ceding the play, hoping for breaks. The fact they still have some top talent like Marcus Rashford means that can work very well in the open space offered in behind by the bigger clubs, but evidently doesn’t work at all when anyone tries to close up against them.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9257476.html

I am not one in support of Pochettino taking over the reins at United. I don't believe he has the cutting edge tactical acumen required. I would take Brendan Rogers over him.
                        You think Rogers would leave his current project to take on MU? The coach I was hoping would take the reins is now at Everton.

Comment

Sometimes formation can be overrated, often your opponent and tactical advantage determine the position you stake out.
                          However, with Pogba returning, we should go to a 4-4-2 formation with Pogba, McTominay, James, Greenwood, Martial, and Rashford.Greenwood should be the spearhead in our attacks, he rarely makes mistakes in the box, and the rest of the forward line is quite capable devouring acres to advance the ball.
                          Rashford should be given the duty of advancing the ball into the box with Shaw being reduced to making short passes.
                          I would replace Lindelof with Bailly or Mensah.
                          My bench would look different, it would Chong, Gomes, Tuazebe(sp),and Fred.
                          I think we are in this mess because our players' mindsets are different when playing lowly teams, it was a different ballgame when Pogba came on, addressing that and making the necessary adjustments(Greenwood in and implement the 4-4-2)will put us back on the map.

Comment

You have a defensive problem,you created good chances. Your keeper is having a crisis,Waan Basaka and Harry are average.Couldnt make LFC bench.

Comment

ManU is still an attractive option for any top coach, but I don't think Rogers would leave his current project. Plus he just re-signed an extension on his contract. Ancellotti, "could" be another dinosaur. Today's football has changed. It's played much faster and the reality is that the best two coaches of that style is at Sh!tty and Loserfool. Brendan Rogers is of that mould but just lacking the trophies. The next reality is that Woodward and our invisible owners are already committed to OGS so he's not going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X