Come on my team,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on my team,....

...a concerted effort is needed, Mattocks is pressing high for the ball but Flemings and Powell are not preasing, hence there is always an outlet...
    This is replete throughout the team, we need to mark our opponents more closely.
    The fire power is upfront to cause the US trouble, Leon should link up with Lawrence,and Watson, Flemmings, and Powell should combine in order to advance the ball...

Yuh want Tappa 'cellfone' numbah....?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Not at all, I fully expect Tappa to make the necessary adjustments, but thanks nevertheless.
      Btw, how is Crystal?

Comment

Seriously, the game should be scrapped, and the teams go at it again tomorrow, the delay is incredibly loooooong.

Comment

Lets hope Tappa retool.

What ever he was doing was not working.

Jamaica has been offered another chance.

HL

Comment

A so it go down here.

Put back Hector in the middle.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Not at all, I fully expect Tappa to make the necessary adjustments, but thanks nevertheless.
              Btw, how is Crystal?
              Rock, Tappa made the adjustments .

HL

Comment

The are pressing high, need to be more precise passing the ball.
                Pulisic is a handful.

Comment

Hector is a waste in defense. He’s slow as drying paint and he cannot make an accurate long pass. Two of the goals came as a result of the goalkeeper making Hollywood saves but parrying the ball into the path of Pulisic. Nicholson is a dunce.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We missed Lowe. Hector in midfield would stop a lot of those attack. Tappa should have play Topey in defense. Good fight anyway. next time we will hold it down. This is a pretty young team and can improve over time.

Mattocks and Chippy linked up a little better.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tappa is not a good enough coach at the international level. End of story.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Peter principle in effect. Simple.

HL

Comment

I think he has done some good and is steady but he need some help. He would stay for me but bring on board some help, not as head coach but to improve certain aspects of the game.

Comment

Be specific on the type of help he should bring on board.

Thanks.

HL

Comment

Lol.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X