Tilla,Sass,HL,Jam2099,Maudib,Bricktop,Me and Burrellist crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla,Sass,HL,Jam2099,Maudib,Bricktop,Me and Burrellist crew

the man not even spend 72 hrs in Jamaica and some start throw dutty water on him.Lazie yu change yu tune!!!.mi nau guh figet.

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
    the man not even spend 72 hrs in Jamaica and some start throw dutty water on him.Lazie yu change yu tune!!!.mi nau guh figet.
    Yuh need to change yuh physician my youth ... those meds doing more harm than good.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie am taking anti dispress.... ever since teenage years in Jamaica.I was fortunate to have a psychologist at no real expence and was diagnose with depression not Manic depression as talk about around here.Mosiah Karl and Gamma I would like to know how my diagnoses was reach to the
      public?.I may take legal actions.

Comment

lazie am taking anti dispress.... ever since teenage years in Jamaica.I was fortunate to have a psychologist at no real expence and was diagnose with depression not Manic depression as talk about around here.Mosiah Karl and Gamma I would like to know how my diagnoses was reach to the
        Wait ... Mosiah, Karl and Gamma was yuh psychologists?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, chill and low the yute. He has an illness, so we fi cool.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            Lazie, chill and low the yute. He has an illness, so we fi cool.
            He has an illness, mi get that ... but what is he taking legal actions about?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              He has an illness, mi get that ... but what is he taking legal actions about?

I said, 'I may!.'

Comment

Yow Pepsi, a you "leak" that info yuhself. If you are a "true" Jamaican, then you will know when a man a "draw card" pon yuh and nuh fe follow up every argument. From early on me know seh something nuh too "straight" wid yuh.....but then again, i can say the same thing about Maudib, Mosiah, Jawge, Shatta and TK too. Yuttie yuh de pon de watch list too.... Nuh watch nuh face my yute. Sometimes yuh just need to toughen up that skin of yours.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Yow Pepsi, a you "leak" that info yuhself. If you are a "true" Jamaican, then you will know when a man a "draw card" pon yuh and nuh fe follow up every argument. From early on me know seh something nuh too "straight" wid yuh.....but then again, i can say the same thing about Maudib, Mosiah, Jawge, Shatta and TK too. Yuttie yuh de pon de watch list too.... Nuh watch nuh face my yute. Sometimes yuh just need to toughen up that skin of yours.
                  Is whe de rahtid? Jangle how you can point fingers at people and in the same breath address Pepsi and Yuttie as if they are two different people? There definitiely is some disconnect going on in your head as well. You should probably see Pepsi/Yuttie/Comment/General/Mosiah's therapist. - T.K.
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

From early on me know seh something nuh too "straight" wid yuh.....but then again, i can say the same thing about Maudib, Mosiah, Jawge, Shatta and TK too.
                    Can?!? Yuh nuh trace mi all di while?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pepsi...yuh bobomlacta!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Can?!? Yuh nuh trace mi all di while?!?
                        Notice Mosiah that Jangle is just as mad as Pepsi.

It is one thing for Pepsi to be hearing voices in his head but for Jangle to be answering those voices is quiet disturbing. The man post to Pepsi and then added a special note to his 2nd personalityYuttie.

Blood@#@#@# madman Jangle a run tings now! - T.k.

Comment

Jangle thanx in many many ways, they misunderstood my diagnoses.
                          Depression is not a mood swing it's mostly tilt towards the down side..
                          I come on here not to talk about others but to contribute and cheer towards reggaeboyzsc.com , I came on here I have paid my dues every
                          year except for this year (which I did , leave me to my conscience).Many
                          ways I have contributed towards this site in my post.

Some of them I will never meet in my lifetime, yet they gossip that I chase Princessx away.Portia is sick! MDMEX and LULU is still around
                          and a new one had just come on Board,as for Princessx she is a active
                          member on jagga's site.

What women are you talking about TDOWL and others? .

Comment

Please Pepsi mi a beg yu call yu lawyer dem now!

Karl, Mosiah and Gamma need to learn not to reach people's diagnoses to the public so.........Tek legal action yes!

SUE DEM! A WHO DEM! - T.K.

Comment

Pepsi, you need to give me a call tonight. Your continued existence on this forum depends on this phone call. This is a promise and a threat.

My number is 813-600-3204. If you'd like, you may give me your number and I will call you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X