Tilla,Sass,HL,Jam2099,Maudib,Bricktop,Me and Burrellist crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Pepsi, you need to give me a call tonight. Your continued existence on this forum depends on this phone call. This is a promise and a threat.

My number is 813-600-3204. If you'd like, you may give me your number and I will call you.
    Are you for real Mosiah? Come on man. You know he's just playing around like he usually does. Just chill breds. Pepsi allright iyah. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      Please Pepsi mi a beg yu call yu lawyer dem now!

Karl, Mosiah and Gamma need to learn not to reach people's diagnoses to the public so.........Tek legal action yes!

SUE DEM! A WHO DEM! - T.K.
      TK yuh come een like dem likkle bad pickney weh love set on............. hot patty!!!! Hot patty!!!!! If the man have multiple personalities, then I need to address each one.....got it Pepsi....errrm.....I mean Yutie....errmmm.....sorry i mean TK!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        TK yuh come een like dem likkle bad pickney weh love set on............. hot patty!!!! Hot patty!!!!! If the man have multiple personalities, then I need to address each one.....got it Pepsi....errrm.....I mean Yutie....errmmm.....sorry i mean TK!
        I must admit I do enjoy instigating foolishness on the forum. I just roll a hand grenade into the room, back away and watch the chaos that ensues. LOL. It's all entertainment to me.

Please do not lump me into the many different split personalities. If there is one thing I can big up Yuttie for is that he has created the greatest forum character in history. How can you not like Pepsi? He simply brings too much to the forum to ever be locked out. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
          Mosiah Karl and Gamma I would like to know how my diagnoses was reach to the
          public?.I may take legal actions.

Comment

TK, step aside or I'll remove your batteries! I am serious with this. Pepsi, if yuh know what good fi yuh, all now yuh try reach mi - 876-836-1530.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

TK, step aside or I'll remove your batteries! I am serious with this. Pepsi, if yuh know what good fi yuh, all now yuh try reach mi - 876-836-1530.
              FREE UP PEPSI!!!! Wha kinda gestapho like stance that!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ban!?

I think it would be the best interest of the site.

Comment

Yuh still need to call me, or I will be the one taking you to court!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How your phone number change up so? Yuh a guh haffi tek out my battery dem too if yuh silence PEPSI. WAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      How your phone number change up so? Yuh a guh haffi tek out my battery dem too if yuh silence PEPSI. WAAAAAAAAAAAAR
                      Yuh seeit to!!!! Every time him post him numba the last digit change!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mo just chill nuh!!!! Look how unuh a go spwile up a nice day like tiday. Wha jus because me and Mr. President buss de truth pon you and Xcuse seh unuh side a likkle side yuh waan tek it out pon likkle pepsi.......... just cool man and drop the subject!!!! Focus pon how Livafool a go stay up this season. Dat's what yuh need fe worry bout.

Comment

heh heh! But guess what, all now Pepsi nuh notice it! Him mighta waan sell him phone after him get bringle tinnite!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah you are such a blooming tyrant...

Dough mek im frighten yuh Pepsi (cola).
                            Last edited by HL; January 8, 2008, 05:30 PM.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

whe yo nuh go buy Karl some rims.....

()
                              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

so wait, yo membah when Karl use to love delete man post and the powers that be use to ban mi username, yo figet se mi use to post wid 1 t ina Yuttie 1 time, how comes nuh body neva di cus dem off...

maybe cuz mi wasn't one undah dawg, hehe
                                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X