Dortmund has?us by the balls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dortmund has?us by the balls...

..what compounds the issue is he is contracted to the club until 2023, no chance of waiting for him to leave on a free transfer.
    Our club is very much interested in signing the winger,even though I do not see him as being any threat to Martial starting...
    Everything (all other transfers)is on hold until a decision is made,we intend to sign him for the extortion fee, and therefore are not eager to spend on other targets before.. ..., my thing, either way, Grealish will be signed so why the unnecessary delay?
    That aside,not convinced OGS understands how vital McTominay is to our midfield, and that is troubling.

Sir X, surely you ,by now, rate Greenwood highly?

I rate him, he can only get better scary.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman
      ..what compounds the issue is he is contracted to the club until 2023, no chance of waiting for him to leave on a free transfer.
      Our club is very much interested in signing the winger,even though I do not see him as being any threat to Martial starting...
      Everything (all other transfers)is on hold until a decision is made,we intend to sign him for the extortion fee, and therefore are not eager to spend on other targets before.. ..., my thing, either way, Grealish will be signed so why the unnecessary delay?
      That aside,not convinced OGS understands how vital McTominay is to our midfield, and that is troubling.

Sir X, surely you ,by now, rate Greenwood highly?
      MU negotiate like novices. The entire world knows who they are attempting to sign. The last time anything was done in secret was when DeGea was signed. Pay the friggin money and have the squad settled before the new season starts.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Big "Ed is reigniting my utter lack of respect for his negotiating skills when it comes to transfers and players' contracts. Firstly, I think we shouldn't pay no more than 80m for Sancho, and if Dortmund sticks to their price we should move on. The problem I have is that under Woodward, we get so fixated on one player and waste time. Woodward can't walk and chew gum. Woodward waste time trying to play hardball and then ends up paying the selling clubs their asking price. Clown.

A cheaper and comparable option is to bring back Memphis Depay. We already have first option to buy. He has grown leaps and bounds since moving to Lyon where he's now captain. He can play right across the front and can also play Fernandez's position.

I envy City for their organization. Their best investment after the A-rabs took over was to get Barca's Technical Director.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

pay €120 mil? £107 mil? $140 mil?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            pay €120 mil? £107 mil? $140 mil?
            They showed their hands ... and clearly they don't have a plan B. Last summer they went for an unknown player, who started out well, now seeing him in action I have to ask myself ..How?

They dilly dallied on Fernandes only to go back an pay what was asked. Seeing what he did in half a season I have to ask myself ...What if?

Sancho scored 17 and assisted on 17 goals last season. With the skills he has and he output ... Why not?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Big "Ed is reigniting my utter lack of respect for his negotiating skills when it comes to transfers and players' contracts. Firstly, I think we shouldn't pay no more than 80m for Sancho, and if Dortmund sticks to their price we should move on. The problem I have is that under Woodward, we get so fixated on one player and waste time. Woodward can't walk and chew gum. Woodward waste time trying to play hardball and then ends up paying the selling clubs their asking price. Clown.

A cheaper and comparable option is to bring back Memphis Depay. We already have first option to buy. He has grown leaps and bounds since moving to Lyon where he's now captain. He can play right across the front and can also play Fernandez's position.

I envy City for their organization. Their best investment after the A-rabs took over was to get Barca's Technical Director.
              talkin' bout Technical Director. All now MU cannot hire one.

Comment

Maybe ManDisUnited should hire Rockman to negotiate this and all future acquisitions.

He appear to know more than DisUnited management.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

that's a ridiculous price...not as if sancho is the missing piece to win you the title..you have bigger fish to fry like adding depth at each position...

Comment

I am the original Man U fan on this forum....back in the 90's I was all alone. I am so glad that my Man U team on this forum has grown so well over the years.

I do not think Man U should have ever chased Sancho. Man U needs to aggressively pursue an entire defensive line and a new holding midfield player. That will resolve Man U's major problems. Maguire is so slow that some of us here might be able to outpace him. Wing backs are no good. Partnering centerbacks can be spun around easily.
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      that's a ridiculous price...not as if sancho is the missing piece to win you the title..you have bigger fish to fry like adding depth at each position...
                      Agreed about the price, but they said the same thing about Bruno then had to go back during the winter window and pay. The football world see that novices are in charge of MU's purse.

Every other team has been able to go about their business, damn ... Arsenal was able to sign Willian ...

Comment

Not every team, Chelsea is about to get jackhammer too.
                        In a weird sense being extorted authenticates you as a true formidable competitor, PSG(Neymar), Real Madrid(Ronaldo)etc.. on the World stage, seems the consensus is teams ,such as that fly by night one,are going nowhere fast hence selling clubs are unconcerned by empowering them.
                        Under OGS's paradigm, it will end soon, our manager is bent on assembling a very young side.

Comment

Spot on assessment, my sentiments ENTIRELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Not every team, Chelsea is about to get jackhammer too.
                            In a weird sense being extorted authenticates you as a true formidable competitor, PSG(Neymar), Real Madrid(Ronaldo)etc.. on the World stage, seems the consensus is teams ,such as that fly by night one,are going nowhere fast hence selling clubs are unconcerned by empowering them.
                            Under OGS's paradigm, it will end soon, our manager is bent on assembling a very young side.
                            How many signings have Chelsea completed todate? Check ....

Comment

Waaaap'n WesssMan!!

Longtime. Hope all is well.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X