No announcement yet.

Jamaica vs Ecuador, September 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand Section 121 is almost sold out. Let's try for 122 -123. Tickets in these areas are $68, about $2 less than if you bought thru Ticketmaster.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Reggae boyz inna them backyard and everybody "considering attending"

It is either your schedule don't allow it as we a family man or you going.

Other than that it is just about passion. Mi nuh know the price but mi would a find it fi go watch the boyz even if it is a little overpriced and in my neigbourhood, all when mi know a nuh the topa top team. Come on man. If you don't support the reggaeboyz, then who do you support?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bruce and HL there. Di rest a unnu a some serious wagonist.

KMT

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So, I'm the only Jamaican there right now among a sea of yellow, Ecuadorean yellow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

X is a Fruad.. and chat like him a mr reggae boy.. waggonist... If you dont go to the game you cant come back on the site.. A now Mosiah gwine ban you little r.a.s.s.

Comment

Things and time change but no way Boyz coulda deh a ATL and mi nuh go unless mi kids have game the same time. I can't travel as in the late 90 and early 2000 but things and time soon change again. Nuh watch nuh face.

I was at the Gold Cup they played in ATL and in Tennessee inna the coul in February last year with HL. It was about 20 degrees.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You don't have to ask me twice! I'll ban dat wid a quickness!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sass, the parking lots are filling up, people are piling in. Not one nedda Reggae Boyz 🇯🇲 supporter in sight!

The Ecuadorian vendors have Jamaican flags on sale. How misled they have turned out to be!

Ecuadorean food on sale, not a pan chicken man. to be found.

Sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, I lift my hat to you everytime for your support.

Next time X say nutten bout Reggae Boyz....I am going to barf on his shoes.

Been doing a fair deal of traveling incl. .....will be in NJ/NY next month. Tomorrow I host a party for my employees.

Normally I would be there ...because I know you would buy me one of those expensive stadium beer.

Enjoy!
                    Last edited by HL; September 7, 2018, 06:15 PM.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thanks, HL. I know you'd have been here right beside me. Or maybe one person away!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

X on his way to the game that is why we can't hear from him. LOL!!!

A wonder if he can find me a computer link to the game?

There is no atmosphere nicer than an international game to me especially involving the reggaeboyz.

Comment

He ain’t showing up ...or if he does he will be wearing a man city shirt.

Comment

The game is on ESPN Deportes at 8pm.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Me a go look fi yuh pon me tv. After all yuh Head cyan miss eena the crowd.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Low me idren X. The man a fix him wagon wheel.
                                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X