Jangle, why would Jose just start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, why would Jose just start

deal with Bastian like that? What did the German do?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Him no haffi do nothing. It's just business and if the coach seh yuh no inna him plans then him no want yuh round the first team. I have no problem with whomever Murinho wants to cut from the team. We need to win a major trophy within the next two years - by any means necessary.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Him no haffi do nothing. It's just business and if the coach seh yuh no inna him plans then him no want yuh round the first team. I have no problem with whomever Murinho wants to cut from the team. We need to win a major trophy within the next two years - by any means necessary.
      ... and starting out in a divisive manner is the way to go? If Memphis and Young can get a second chance the least Jose could do is give Bastian the chance to mess up.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boss, the club made some pretty bad decisions over the last three years which we are paying for now. Van Gaal threw away good money on a bad investment in the German. He came to us old and lame.

“When he does not have injury problems, I am completely convinced he will do very well at Manchester United,” Guardiola said. “He is a top, top player. Unfortunately, during the last three years he was never in good condition. He is going to play really good there [at United]. I really hope that is going to happen.”

Murinho made his intentions known from the get-go. He said he doesn't want a big squad and players have to work hard to make his final squad. Every coach has his favorite players and he had months to look at the team....The German hasn't played for the club since 19-how-long. Coaches don't want non-squad players around their first team. Van Gaal packed the squad with mediocre players and Murinho is cutting away at the excess fat. The team is lopsided with mediocre midfielders and when Pogba comes, there will be no space for freeloaders.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The German was a chance Manu took but I he hasn't added much. Every coach have their doghouse. Jose had Mata before, Rodgers had Ballo, Fergie had Keanno and the list goes on.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I already spoke about what he brings .... Gifts the icon gone, Mata and Blind going or gone despite producing.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"There are some changes and that takes time," Mourinho said. "The second goal, probably last year Valencia, instead of crossing, Valencia gets down [the line] and plays a back pass. "So we are changing the principles of play and that takes team. So in this moment, we are not a super team, we are just a team with a super desire to work.

"My ambition is a stupid ambition," Mourinho added. "It is impossible, but I want to win every game.

"That will start at Bournemouth next week and then the next game and the next if we win. But our desire to do well and work and improve [is our biggest strength]. In this moment, we are not a super team, but we are a team with a super desire."

Comment

Mourinho screw up things by reducing his options,Mensah is essential to my squad.
                Hym give Blind a chance fi fail and Blind passed de test.Smalling probably is lucky for being suspended,it gifts him a reason to explain not getting picjed,Bailly is a shoo-in to start.Lingard should be rewarded by starting in the first game.
                THE keeper,Bailly,Blind,Valencia,Pogba,Henrikh,Shaw,Lo ngard,Ibrahimovic,Rasford,andMartial.

Comment

THE keeper,Bailly,Blind,Shaw,Valencia,Pogba,Henrikh, ,Lingard,IBrahimovic, Rsahford,and Martial.

Comment

So you're dropping Rooney?

Comment

Mensah is still with the club. He was injured along with Smalling.

Comment

Bastian is one of my favorites of this era but the figures have not done him any justice the last two season and you had to winder why pep let go such a solid player last year.

He has been unfit too often and injured for too long, how many games did he really play last season, despite his making a difference in many when he did manage to get a good run.

Also his wages are way too high for him to be a vibes man in the locker room...granted he has taken his demotion/exit far better then Adnan, and he needs to think about his legacy and go play for one of those Eastern European clubs, one that is in the Europa League this year
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Not really,just demanding better of him.It was just this morning a friend was telling me given the midfield we are about to have,the strikers will be will be better serviced,and Rooney by default will be more effective.
                          He is my captain but I am leaning towards mixing youth with maturity,ergo until Rooney is in top form,it is a question of Rooney or Zlatan.
                          Last edited by Rockman; August 9, 2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I feel Mata is determined to prove himself to Jose and will pressure Rooney for that number 10 position.

Comment

Rooney vs Mata is good for Mata only if it is his mother who gets to decide.
                              Breeze still can blow away Mata,he is not a bad player but Rooney can play the wing,also mifield in addition to being his bread and butter,a striker.
                              Despite the formation and duties assigned,players often find themselves assuming different duties on the field.

Mourinho is going to neef a deep squad,hence Mata will figure..

Comment

Working...
                              X