Di man dem say, Mount Pleasant drew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di man dem say, Mount Pleasant drew

the biggest crowd ever a Drax Hall. Bredren call me last night and say him and him wife guh a di game.

MT. Pleasant .... a wha dem a gwaan wid.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A woman drive from Mobay! 😆
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

They have beaten last year winners and finalist in their 1st two games, nuff said !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        They have beaten last year winners and finalist in their 1st two games, nuff said !
        I was watching to see the support they would get in their home games. Based on a video clip I've seen, it is a good look.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

have we not seen this before? with volvo ? good hope they sustain it.

Comment

a mus her man a play.. why she nuh guh a mbu?

Comment

The fact is that there are crowds in the countryside if you have a good team.
              St. Georges Untied had the biggest crowd in the NPL when they were in there.

That is how Franchise if properly run can change football as you have the team saturated in Kingston and St. Catherine without big crowds.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ture, i was about to say exactly that georges and even volvo in st ann had big crowds.. but I hope this is sustainable and so far it looks like they are making an investment. Wouldn't it be nice if 1.2 down the road thier was a St. Georges rivalry and a team in Highgate and one over in Falmouth.. to get these crowds every week. Also i like the fact that they invested in fixing draxhall and getting the surface right.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  have we not seen this before? with volvo ? good hope they sustain it.
                  Based on the pics I've seen, Volvo? No!!

Comment

Dem man deh live in Dem own reality

Comment

dem never have camera in a volvo days (..)

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                        dem never have camera in a volvo days (..)
                        OJ, when MP guh pon di road dem say about 4 coaster bus leff Runaway Bay. That is only Runaway Bay. Word is people travelled from other areas to go to the PMU. Volvo didn't have that support. Now the home game, even my sister was at the game. I never knew she would watch football. My bredren indicated that it was his wife who said she wanted to go to the game. And this a man whey we used to walk from Drax guh a St. Ann's Bay after games.

The pic I've seen, a man posted a video on FB of a shot on goal, the crowd was big and people at the game have acknowleged this is the biggest crowd (not my sister).

I only hope the support continues.

Comment

Port Morant United comes readily to mind...

Comment

Thats really promising , hope it continues.

Comment

Working...
                            X