Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want some Longie, Blackie, Sweetie,Julie and East Indian

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...0?profile=1373
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

What do you think of WD with all his degrees doing the B lic ,and it being a Ricketts/JFF initiative.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If there were no Level and Level2 and Level 3 courses which has been sponsored by the JFF over the last 10 years there couldn't be any B license. Wendell has taught some of those classes. B license is a natural progression and kiddus to Ricketts but without Burrell and company starting the ball a rolling years ago there could be no B License, something you can't seem to give credit for. It is said Jamaica was the choice because of the training they have done over the last few years. That is what need to be done more grassroot coaching so coaches can step up.

Top hijack mi sweetie and blackie post. LOL!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Big Up Sass , you answered half the questions, Kuddus To Ricketts and Credit to Burrell, but what about the other half you fought against so much .The question as to why Burrell didnt move for the B lic course in 10 years is for another time.

Why would a man with all his degrees be doing the B. Lic ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You had to get enough certified Level 3 first. Also look at the fact that these classes are normally done at training centers. The JFF had finally has their's operating. Before that these courses were done in Trinidad or Central America for this reason.

Comment

Again I ask why would the man with all his degrees be doing the B lic ?

I could swear you said it was irrelevant because he had degrees in different fields ?

Comment

He want to upgrade his skills but that doesn't mean he is not qualified. I hope you do skills in your area of work. I do an example maybe taking a security or a microsoft course even when you have a masters in Information technology.

Comment

He wants to upgrade his skills.....I will live with that

....but that does not mean he isn't qualified ...If he is qualified he doesn't need to upgrade his skills with a lic of a higher standard,as you said he already was on the ladder from JFF level 1 and 2,plus the concaCon D lic.The JFF/ FIFA/ USSF states it's an educational ladder.

Remember dat di next time yuh a chat faaaaaaaaart!

Comment

which is better? A B license or a BS in Sport Science from an accredited institution?????

With a BA and experience coaching national teams he is qualified to be a TD so shut your trap.

Comment

More FARRRRRRRRRTTTTTT !

Comment

go ask your auntie about sport management course from JC foster and come back again.

Comment

Its GC Foster and she say: PURE FAWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

A degree in sports management does not qualify you to be a Physical education teacher.Managing an athlete or marketing an athlete (Sports management) has nothing to do with developing an athlete physically to partake in a sport.

PUREEEEEE FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT !

Comment

As a TD managing the program is a big part of the job and with Downwell experience and education he is qualified.

Comment

No problem juss nuh trust nuh MD who practice cardiology with years of experience Fi nuh psychiatrist Fi treat yuh mental problem, with less years of experience because im name MD.

Pureeeeee Farrrrrrrrrrttt!😆

Comment

see how foolish you are?

Did Downswell play for Jamaica national team multiply times?

Did he coach at the highest level in youth football? at the world cup

How many years did he have in coaching?

You think a B license now just going to make him into a super coach? It is a part of the development but not the only part.

Having a B license doesn't necessarily mean you will get the job done. The fact is with experience in a field you can get it done without the certificate and Downsell have the experience and required education.

Comment

Working...
                              X