Ovah tu u now big mout Rocky.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovah tu u now big mout Rocky.......

BrickTop....hold a seat and tek dis eeeen.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Rocky busy. He got "tied up" with some Wolves!
    Peter R

Comment

Last time we spoke ,he said something has to give ! maybe Jangle and Lazie can explain
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i'll bring my favourite easy chair...might be a long wait for rockhead to show his face around here gain...pathetic...

Comment

Okay, I am here,and what?

Comment

Yuh brave Sah😉,will something give in your next game?

What's the ambition this season ? What's the Priority ? What's the Christmas budget?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

now this is the rockhead we want to see around here more often...the humble rockhead...instead of the one bag a false bravado...

Comment

Too bad we did not beat them, but hey punk,your team did not beat them either.
                We played a confident Wolves team.

Comment

you're behind arsenal in the table...yuh nah nuh shame?

Comment

We are behind Pool, your fly by night side,Chesea,etc,and THAT is the real shame.
                    In any event, it matters not, we could be 20th, we would still get the lion's share of attention from you wannabes.

Comment

Really , it look like liverpool nuh leff yuh tongue

Comment

Forget about chickens, how many hens and roasters will your basket of eggs yield?I expect you to know that too.
                        Liverpool is the least of our problems.

Comment

OK ,I don't want you to utter my clubs name for the rest of the season.😕

Comment

Rock, pool plays Chelsea on Wednesday in the cup and in the epl on sattiday.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Name or names?
                              Recently, I opted for the less offensive one, guess I will now revert to saying Rats!

Comment

Working...
                              X