Van Djink: Claffy this is how you prioritize the prem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Djink: Claffy this is how you prioritize the prem

“We have belief – you have to have belief,” said Van Dijk. “We want to do at least as well as we did last season. That’s a very hard thing to do, but you have to believe.”

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...ampions-league
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Liverpool always believe it will finally win something,the final year of the Suarez era,it dreamt about nipping that fly by night club at the line,only to finish subsequent seasons clinging to the fourth spot.See, if the stars are properly aligned, finishing second(as was the case in last season's champion league) is within the realm of possibilities, but it invariably takes a nose dive thereafter.
    I would not be surprised if Pool does not make it to the semifinals..

Now on to the proverbial underachiever, my Man U.
    A few seasons ago,we lost embarrassingly to City,that fly by night club has steadily improved since,whilst we have taken a steep downward spiral subsequently,why are we not seeing a repeat of that drubbing?
    And then there was that game in our stadium they wanted to be crowned EPL champions,the audacity, and of course throughout much of the game, we gave them reason to believe which ended abruptly with reality.
    Do you ever know with certainty if Pool will get all three points against my underperforming side?
    I say this for you to know our problem isn't lack of capable players,it is lack of execution and a concerted effort .

Comment

Working...
    X