Why dem mess up the program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dem mess up the program?

TNT fight for the rights to televise the UCL and the Europa Cup .... and most of the games are only accessible via streaming service? Of all the Europa League games they only bringing the final on TV?

KMT ..... man a search fi record the Empire and it will not be on TV? Between ESPN+ and TNT .... it look like mi affi get a firestick and duh like the rest.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Me search, me search and still couldn't find it. KMFT. I wonder if my ManUtd TV app will be showing it.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nope.....cho @#$%^*&&
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Me search, me search and still couldn't find it. KMFT. I wonder if my ManUtd TV app will be showing it.
        Oh ... that's an option. The issue I have is I record the games ... go home from work and kick back and watch the games. Sometimes the spanish stations or other Fox channels will provide rebroadcasts ... now dem want man guh a B/R Live to watch games.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did you try the Mobdro app I recommended recently....?
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We will have to watch it on our phone

https://www.vipbox.live/live-football

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Did you try the Mobdro app I recommended recently....?
              Didn't see that post. Mobdro ... will check it. HL, it appears I'm gonna have to change my lifestyle. How can I watch and enjoy football pon a phone or iPad?

Comment

iPad is last resort. Not bad if that's the only way to watch. Don't know about the phone though.

Mobdro should work.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Didn't see that post. Mobdro ... will check it. HL, it appears I'm gonna have to change my lifestyle. How can I watch and enjoy football pon a phone or iPad?
                  I downloaded Mobdro - per HL's recommendation. I use it a lot to watch SKY Sports News and Sky Football - highly recommended. I use it with my SmartTV so I can see the game on the big screen, but as you know - streaming is not the same as regular TV. You will get to see your dibby dibby side using Mobdro...but I recommend you get a VPN service so that you can mask your IP address as I have had some streams blocked based on my VPN address. Finally - HL give me information worth something.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This might help for replays:
                    https://www.reddit.com/r/ReplayFootball/
                    Peter R

Comment

You dont have to thank me....your invoice is in the mail.

HL

Comment

Fedex? LOL
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X