Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Reggae boyz inna them backyard and everybody "considering attending"

It is either your schedule don't allow it as we a family man or you going.

Other than that it is just about passion. Mi nuh know the price but mi would a find it fi go watch the boyz even if it is a little overpriced and in my neigbourhood, all when mi know a nuh the topa top team. Come on man. If you don't support the reggaeboyz, then who do you support?
    So what is wrong with "considering attending"? One can consider attending,with the intention to go and for some reason it don't happen.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if the day of the game you "considering", you had no intention of going. It is just a nice way to say, I am not going. You consider about a month or a week before not the day of the game.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

why would you even consider paying $60USD to watch the reggae guyz...must be a bunch of masochists...this football program is done & dusted...

Comment

if the day of the game you "considering", you had no intention of going. It is just a nice way to say, I am not going. You consider about a month or a week before not the day of the game.
          If you say so Sass.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We showed Ecuador too much respect,and as such were schooled by them .
            It was a lesson in the benefits of collectivism, Ecuador attacked and defended as a unit.They advanced the ball by employing short accurate passes facilitated by teammates running into open spaces, and our players were quickly challenged when we had possession of the ball.
            We made a series of wrong decisions, long balls out of our half in search of our striker who invariably
            was outnumbered by at least 4 opponents,our keeper routinely allowing Ecuador to reset their defense by dwelling too long on the ball,etc.
            Ecuador was tactically astute, whilst we were naive.
            What is the purpose of playing friendlies if they do not improve us tactically?
            A few players gave a decent account of themselves though.
            Will we now move away from criticizing the look of our gears and non-atttendance, and have the usual analysis of the game?
            What Sayers thou Mr President, and welcome back!
            Last edited by Rockman; September 8, 2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              So, I'm the only Jamaican there right now among a sea of yellow, Ecuadorean yellow!
              Game starts at 8 .... why yuh deh dey from suh early?

Comment

case and point. How many people who "considered" the day of the game went?

Not one.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

case and point. How many people who "considered" the day of the game went?

Not one.
                  Sass, how many people posted about considering on attending? Just me and I made that post before the day of the game. So ... how you now asking about considering on the day of the game? Furthermore, you don't know people's schedule so how are you going to jump to conclusion?

Comment

X say him have fi check him schedule which is a similar answer.

mi know you out a di dating game long time but when you was in and you get them answer from a girl you know she not going anywhere with you.

Same so. You had weeks and just a check schedule? You have a family and committed and if you a go check your schedule the day of, it is 90 percent certain you won't go. If me a go a game mi have to have it down and decide say me a go or it nah go happen because of my other commitments.

Comment

Working...
                    X