.....the talking heads dem quiet !

Whatating.

A guess de busssassss from CL is still soaking in 🤣
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

especially rockhead...he always has so much to say

Comment

forward ever .................
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There will be a close Manchester victory! Take that to the bank.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I guess the blabbermouth above(Bricktop)opinion is not is not worth listening to, his lips were sealed too.
          In any event, the onus is on your fly by night team to make amends for being our beating stick last season.

Comment

advancing to the knockout round of champions league has the effect of sealing one's lips...sue me

Comment

Little things mean sooooo much to you.
              Another inevitable exit, just like the rest, will not figure.
              I guess you are just in it for the knockout rounds, bona fide teams are in it to win.
              You will know if remaining in the CL translates to being better than the team that got booted, figuring in the CL did not prevent your fly by night team being bulldozed by my team last season.
              The noise from behind is annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                I guess the blabbermouth above(Bricktop)opinion is not is not worth listening to, his lips were sealed too.
                In any event, the onus is on your fly by night team to make amends for being our beating stick last season.
                A coach may be fired today.

And Pep is safe...(like a bulla inna glass case)!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A David Silva-less Sh!tty midfield makes a fly-by-night team look very ordinary. Everybody has his cycle. A 3-year run of being injury-free to major players has some ClownX thinking they are an Empire or an Invincible. Reality and Karma are two b!tches.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X